Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:48 am 
Senior Looney

so many so many!
I REALLY LOVE the sperm song, and the tiger is just great! I love it when Mike says 'Yes' when John asks him if they have a leg and I love when Eric lowers his head so that you can see the tiger head, and not his. And 'We made it out of cereal packets'! That ot me rolling around on the floor. My mam was sleeping and I woke her up. I love the machine that goes 'PING' and when Mike goes in and explains how the hospital paid for it and they all clap. It's just WONDERFUL! and the short film, i love the 'the accountant-sea' song. I love those sort of metaphorical things. But my favourite bit has to be when Eric sings the galaxy song. I like it when Eric says 'Do you put it on the lower peg when John as the teacher asks how 'to get the juices flowing'. And the death scenes just great!]
I've gone on a bit haven't i? It's just I love it sooo much! I donb't think it's as good as Life of Brian or Holy Grail but it's still a damn sight better than any other film!

i'M Going to be a rebel and have no signature...oh oops

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:00 pm 
Senior Looney

OH YES! MR. CREOSOTE!

"HELLO SIR, AND HOW ARE WE TODAY?"
"BETTER..."
"BETTER?"
"BETTER GET A BUCKET! I'M GONNA THROW UP!"

I HAD ALMOST FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM,
AND ALSO MARTIN LUTHER ON REFORM-O-SCOPE!
"NO JOHN? WHAT YOU DO?"
"WE EAT FAT."
"FAT STOPS YOU FROM GOING TO THE JOHN?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:44 am 
Senior Looney

i DONT remember that Martin Luther bit, when's that bit?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:38 pm 
Senior Looney

It's in the director's cut in the two disc dvd.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:09 pm 
Senior Looney

iv only got it on the noraml dvd in the box set [:(]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:14 pm 
Starting Loony

has to be the part where they are dressed as tigers. I love that part!

i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:48 pm 
Find the Fish! That's definitly my favourite. Graham Chapman is really quite disturbing as "strange woman" and Terry Jones' bendy arms are great! But who is the dude under the elephant head?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:36 pm 
Amazing Looney

WOODY AND TINNY wrote:
yeh,if you watch the scene in life of brian where pilate is getting annoyed with soldiers who are laughing at the name biggus dickus,when he walks over to the guard pulling the wierd face he almost laughs.

i noticed that, har har.

Eddiebaby wrote:
and then Eric smiled a bit while bitting his knife,.[:D]

oh that is soooo cute, it always makes me smile. I love eric :oops:

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:24 am 
Looney Elite

i'd have to say one of my favorite MOL scenes would be Part VII: Death. i just think the entire thing is funny, plus christmas in heaven is my favorite python song.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:36 pm 
Has anyone noticed in the trenches sequence... (fighting each other)(the one where they give Biggs the clocks and the cheque and the cake and the...) that when Eric gets shot and Michael is rocking him back and forth whilst ranting about all the effort that went into the cake, that Eric giggles uncontrollably and it's so cute.

Similarly, in the Life of Brian, when he's one of the guards stood behind Pilate giving his address. Dressed in a centurion outfit and looking mighty fine, but he cannot stop giggling.

Don't blame him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:38 pm 
Amazing Looney

oh eric is cute :lol:

I love the expression he does after he says "we escaped by making this skin out of old used cereal packets"

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:11 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
I just love that tiger scene-actually, the whole Zulu scene is pretty good. I love Mike's little song bit too in that scene- "Tiger Brand coffee is a real treat, even tigers prefer a cup of it, to real meat" Hehe :lol:

I think the protestant scene that Graham and Eric do as husband and wife is fabulous too - one of the funniest speeches ever (especially on Graham's part - that was fantastic) He just played parts like that to perfection, didn't he?? Like he did with the army sketches and stuff. Brilliant. :D

Long live Pythonmania

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films