Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:29 am 
Amazing Looney

Talking of post-python films, i just watched A Fish Called Wanda for the firstest time today.
It was very funny..... but poor old micheal!!!!!! And i didnt like how the three doggies got killed because they are the same type of dog as what i have *sniff* or the part where the fishies got eaten... oh poor mike....
still i loved seeing what mikey lookes like with curly hair lol!

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:17 pm 
Major Looney

I've just watched 'Brazil' and I feel that I have to write something about it! This film is so ... surrealistuc.. and weird... but I like it, enjoy it! Whole film was great but ending :shock: I was sitting with my eyes and mouth open for a while, long while. I didn't expected it! And Michael's sight... was so stern and homicidal. His whole role was acted perfectly :D . He is so talented. Anyway, for now, "brazil" is my favourite Gilliam's film :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:44 pm 
Hot Hungarian

I want to see Brazil!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
But I love A Fish called Wanda.. when John and Mike first meet :D too cool when they ride that little motorbike on the highway... I think myself: Watch Out!!! Pythons loose!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:16 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
On Saturday I bought "Missing Pieces" with Eric Idle and "A Private Function" with Michael Palin. I watched Missgin Pieces and it's really good!!! Haven't seen "A Private Function" yet, but the music was composed by John du Prez (the same as Spamalot) and it was produced by George Harrison, so it MUST be great too!!!!!! :D :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:52 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
Fierce Creatures was good too, but not as good as Wanda.... everybody dressing up in one part of it is good - and I have a whole new respect for lemurs!!!!!!! (Thanks, Cleesey!!!!) Hehe :D

Of course, the Mikester was brill in this...as he was in Wanda....and...er....in everything else he's done......am I biased?????

OF COURSE!!!!!!!! Hehe :lol:

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:47 am 
Amazing Looney

Pythongirl wrote:
- and I have a whole new respect for lemurs!!!!!!! (Thanks, Cleesey!!!!) Hehe :D

i think because he liked the little fellas so much he has done this series

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:20 pm 
Major Looney

Kiri_84 wrote:
On Saturday I bought "Missing Pieces" with Eric Idle and "A Private Function" with Michael Palin. I watched Missgin Pieces and it's really good!!! Haven't seen "A Private Function" yet, but the music was composed by John du Prez (the same as Spamalot) and it was produced by George Harrison, so it MUST be great too!!!!!! :D :D

I've never heard about Missing Pieces and A Private Function :shock: What are those films about???

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:43 pm 
Amazing Looney

i found a page with old trailers:
missing pieces
a private function

edit:
clockwise
brazil

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:28 am 
Senior Looney

iwona wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:

I've never heard about Missing Pieces and A Private Function :shock: What are those films about???

Missing Pieces is from 1991, and the two main characters are performed by Eric Idle and Robert Wuhl. Eric's character, Wendell, inherits "something", they don't know what it is, and seems like other people is also interested in this "something". It's a crazy movie about how hey manage to find this "something" and such. :D:D (won't tell you more just in case you get the chance to watch it :wink: )

Haven't watched "A Private Function" yet, I'll tell you soon ;)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:07 am 
Senior Looney

Gambolputty wrote:
Pythongirl wrote:
- and I have a whole new respect for lemurs!!!!!!! (Thanks, Cleesey!!!!) Hehe :D

i think because he liked the little fellas so much he has done this series

John is adorable :lol: He really likes lemurs...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:09 am 
Senior Looney

Kiri_84 wrote:
iwona wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:

Missing Pieces is from 1991, and the two main characters are performed by Eric Idle and Robert Wuhl. Eric's character, Wendell, inherits "something", they don't know what it is, and seems like other people is also interested in this "something". It's a crazy movie about how hey manage to find this "something" and such. :D:D (won't tell you more just in case you get the chance to watch it :wink: )

Thanks for all that information, I had no idea about all those movies.
A friend lend me Clockwise, has any of you seen that?. I'm going to watch that soon. :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:38 am 
Senior Looney

Johnny wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:
iwona wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:

Thanks for all that information, I had no idea about all those movies.
A friend lend me Clockwise, has any of you seen that?. I'm going to watch that soon. :D

Nope, I haven't seen it :P What is his title in spanish?

I found Missing Pieces and Private Function in that shop called Fnac, and they weren't very expensive. The spanish titles are "Contigo llegó el desastre" (12 €) and "Función privada" (9 €) :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films