Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:42 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
JPDOM wrote:
thanks for the links
but I didn't see "Spamalot"...just went to the pub beside ! on Charing Cross, if I can remember
my english is not good enough for a play with that kind of humour.
:cry:

Meeeeh, mine isn't either, but I can try :)

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:51 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 191
Location: Madrid(Spain)
Kiri_84 wrote:
JPDOM wrote:
thanks for the links
but I didn't see "Spamalot"...just went to the pub beside ! on Charing Cross, if I can remember
my english is not good enough for a play with that kind of humour.
:cry:

Meeeeh, mine isn't either, but I can try :)


You are very very lucky!! :D
Better get ready to write a review about it when you come back!. Enjoy, you may run into one of the Pthons, who knows? :wink:

_________________
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:31 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Johnny wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:
JPDOM wrote:
thanks for the links
but I didn't see "Spamalot"...just went to the pub beside ! on Charing Cross, if I can remember
my english is not good enough for a play with that kind of humour.
:cry:

Meeeeh, mine isn't either, but I can try :)


You are very very lucky!! :D
Better get ready to write a review about it when you come back!. Enjoy, you may run into one of the Pthons, who knows? :wink:

I'd LOVE to!!! But I don't think it's going to happen as all of them went to the Premiere about one month ago :D :D Anyway I'll see Tim Curry, which is also great, and as I'm in the first row I'll be able to pull his dress if I want to :lol: :lol:

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:59 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 191
Location: Madrid(Spain)
Kiri_84 wrote:
I'd LOVE to!!! But I don't think it's going to happen as all of them went to the Premiere about one month ago :D :D Anyway I'll see Tim Curry, which is also great, and as I'm in the first row I'll be able to pull his dress if I want to :lol: :lol:

:lol: You should! :twisted: First row, very nice. Now, keep every detail in mind. I so want to see it, I hope it's still on in summer. :D

_________________
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:15 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:53 am
Posts: 168
Location: France
oh you're so lucky ! now i can go easily to london, i should think about going to see it
anyway, talking about the book, i've seen it in a french library, he was there looking at me :D and i was like OMG but when i saw the price (30 €) ... couldn't just afford it and hopefully i didn't buy it cause i would have had nothing to eat... maybe when i get a job

_________________
wake up polly parrot !
that's funny, you remind me of someone i don't know
je ne vous jette pas la pierre, pierre !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:13 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
I got the book in my trip to London!!! Now I only have to read it.... It'll be hard because it's a HUGE book!!! And I also got Eric Idle's Greedy Bastard Diary and a book written by Graham called "Calcium made interesting" (never heard about it before) :D :D

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:48 pm 
i have calcuim made interesting. :)

its really very good. its selection of sketches, letters, essays and gondalas. compiled by jim yoakum (head of the graham chapman archives) (?) who also 'helpfully' edited the book with information about the purpose and origin of the pieces.

its good stuff. and some of it made me laugh an awful lot. you wonder why it wasn't included in some of grahams official work. :)


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:40 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Ray Ray wrote:
i have calcuim made interesting. :)

its really very good. its selection of sketches, letters, essays and gondalas. compiled by jim yoakum (head of the graham chapman archives) (?) who also 'helpfully' edited the book with information about the purpose and origin of the pieces.

its good stuff. and some of it made me laugh an awful lot. you wonder why it wasn't included in some of grahams official work. :)


That sound great :D :D

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:19 am 
o aye it is :D


Top 
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: