Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:15 am 
Quote:
Wahey!!!! That's probably their best location too! heaps better than Bolton ANY day! (eurgh! I fart in its general direction)

*raising a fosters in a toast*


EXCUSE ME! WHATS WRONG WITH BOLTON!
for i live there. and may have to fart in your general direction !

tut. you'd best have a good reason *scowl* lol


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:26 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Posts: 654
Location: England
I do have a good reason!

i was tryin 2 make fogchicken feel better about having only 1 place in her country mentioned in a python sketch while everything else and most of the pythons are ere in england!
felt a bit bad about going on about how near everything is to me, so just makin a fuss of wooloomalloo to make her feel less 'disadvantaged' about being in Aus :|

no genuine offence intended!!!

*putting on a gas mask just in case*

_________________
ooh look, an art critic.
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:01 pm 
Although I've never lived in Bolton, I was born there and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm guessing you were making an uneccessary general ignorant North / South divide comment?

Here comes my fart for you! Straight down the M1.


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:23 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Posts: 654
Location: England
Quote:
I'm guessing you were making an uneccessary general ignorant North / South divide comment?


NOT AT ALL!!! (and i resent being called ignorant!)

if you read the post above yours, you'll see

Quote:
no genuine offence intended
and that i was just trying to make fogchicken feel less disadvantaged!!!!

_________________
ooh look, an art critic.
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:15 pm 
OK, I'll amend that. What I should have said then is...

"...you were making an uneccessary general stereotypycal North / South divide comment".

I'm sorry to hear you feel resentful. Maybe you shouldn't make such rash statements at the risk of offending others.


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:10 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Chicago, IL
*sigh* I hate forum fights...

_________________
"My nipples explode with delight!"
"Shut up you silly bitch. It's only a bit of fun."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:51 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Posts: 654
Location: England
*agreeing with Classicrocker*

Ok, then I apologise, but I wasn't making any north/south divide comment - i've got loads of friends from oop Narth who are all lovely, and Manchester is (from the photos my friend who is at uni there has sent me) a really nice place! the only thing i dislike about the north - as in VERY NORTH - as in scotland - is the politics; but i cant say anything bad about the people or the rocks and soil because i am part scottish and prefer the place to where i'm living now!

lets not argue anymore - i have no money to pay you with

*holding out the satsuma of peace*

_________________
ooh look, an art critic.
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:02 am 
polo_tottie wrote:
*agreeing with Classicrocker*

Ok, then I apologise, but I wasn't making any north/south divide comment - i've got loads of friends from oop Narth who are all lovely, and Manchester is (from the photos my friend who is at uni there has sent me) a really nice place! the only thing i dislike about the north - as in VERY NORTH - as in scotland - is the politics; but i cant say anything bad about the people or the rocks and soil because i am part scottish and prefer the place to where i'm living now!

lets not argue anymore - i have no money to pay you with

*holding out the satsuma of peace*


You're still using a stereotypical mentality ("oop north").

However in the name of the Holy Egg Cup and considering its Egster, I accept your apology.


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:39 am 
Quote:
Polo_Tottie:

I do have a good reason!

i was tryin 2 make fogchicken feel better about having only 1 place in her country mentioned in a python sketch while everything else and most of the pythons are ere in england!
felt a bit bad about going on about how near everything is to me, so just makin a fuss of wooloomalloo to make her feel less 'disadvantaged' about being in Aus :|

no genuine offence intended!!!

*putting on a gas mask just in case*


hehe its quite alright. just making sure!

*accepts a piece of satsuma of peace*

hmmm why satsuma?


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:22 pm 
Quote:
hmmm why satsuma?


It's better than a melon.


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:05 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Posts: 654
Location: England
Quote:
hmmm why satsuma?


dunno... just felt like it... 'the satsuma of peace' had a nice ring to it... thought about melons, but it just didnae sound as good

'the melon of peace'
'the honeydew melon of peace'
'the watermelon of peace' - that sounded ok, but it'd be the same size as me so i couldn't hand it over very easily....

_________________
ooh look, an art critic.
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:41 pm 
Offline
Admin Overlord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:34 pm
Posts: 907
Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI (UK)
How about the kumquat of peace?

CF

_________________
----------------------
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

Reply address is NEVER CHECKED. Contact me at "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron