Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: john cleese to Norway !!1
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:43 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 am
Posts: 169
Location: norway
John Cleese is cvomming to norway and i really want to go...it is the first time on many many years that he is here.. I really really really want to go and see him ( he is having a show in Oslo spekrtum , a conserthall in Norway, whit two other norwegian stand ups) ..have any of you seen any of the pythons liive? ...how is it like...?

_________________
'Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquoi.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: john cleese to Norway !!1
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:05 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 221
hakrista wrote:
John Cleese is cvomming to norway and i really want to go...it is the first time on many many years that he is here.. I really really really want to go and see him ( he is having a show in Oslo spekrtum , a conserthall in Norway, whit two other norwegian stand ups) ..have any of you seen any of the pythons liive? ...how is it like...?


It seems like he's coming everywhere now...hope he's coming to Holland too.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:22 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Chicago, IL
Lucky! I'd love to go!! I'm jealous. :)

_________________
"My nipples explode with delight!"
"Shut up you silly bitch. It's only a bit of fun."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:20 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 am
Posts: 169
Location: norway
classicrockher wrote:
Lucky! I'd love to go!! I'm jealous. :)



yeah !!

_________________
'Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquoi.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: john cleese to Norway !!1
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:03 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:02 am
Posts: 710
Yannick_Joker wrote:
hakrista wrote:
John Cleese is cvomming to norway and i really want to go...it is the first time on many many years that he is here.. I really really really want to go and see him ( he is having a show in Oslo spekrtum , a conserthall in Norway, whit two other norwegian stand ups) ..have any of you seen any of the pythons liive? ...how is it like...?


It seems like he's coming everywhere now...hope he's coming to Holland too.



If only he did! Surely if he goes to Norway he could come here? We could team up with Infernal Duckling to see him.

_________________
This is nøt å signåture.™
Petition for Graham's last work
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:47 am 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
any details as to when he's going?

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:01 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 am
Posts: 169
Location: norway
fogchicken wrote:
any details as to when he's going?



John is comming to norway 30. 05 !!! ahhhh!!!! I can´t wait !! And i will probably be able to go go and see his show.!!! jealous anyone? :wink:

Oh i feel happy, oh so happy so happy it hurts !!!!...

_________________
'Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquoi.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:39 pm 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
Quote:


Oh i feel happy, oh so happy so happy it hurts !!!!...


I know the feeling! *squeal*

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:28 am 
Offline
Starting Loony
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:43 am
Posts: 17
Location: Dogwalley, Norway
hakrista wrote:
fogchicken wrote:
any details as to when he's going?



John is comming to norway 30. 05 !!! ahhhh!!!! I can´t wait !! And i will probably be able to go go and see his show.!!! jealous anyone? :wink:

quote]

Ehm... YES.. Really jealous!! I read about it at www.dagbladet.no or www.vg.no I think... It seems really cool!
:D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: