Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:37 pm 
Looney Elite

yeah, they're just so funny they make themselves laugh...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:39 am 
Admin Overlord

Nigel Incubator-Jones wrote:
I just noticed another blooper in the "Dead Bishop" sketch from live at the hollywood bowl. Terry J. is laughing almost the entire time, Eric begins laughing somewhere in the middle, and Michael begins laughing as well. I'm pretty sure someone already posted about Terry's wig falling off and Graham and Michale having to move to cover him so he could pick it up, you can hear him laughing, it's cute.

I think the whole wig thing was a deliberate "mistake".

CF

Reply address is NEVER CHECKED. Contact me at "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:30 am 
Senior Looney

Hmm it didn't look like it to me but whatever.

I had that happen to me during a preformance but I just kept going and didn't bother to pick it up :) . The show must go on as they say.

edit: Noticed two bloopers from And Now for Something Completely Different. In the mountaneering sketch Eric starts smiling when John is looking up Mountaneer. And in the the mouse organ sketch Terry Jones voice doesn't match up with the movements of his mouth. You hear him say "three blind mice" but it doesn't look like he's actually saying that in the sketch.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:32 pm 
Quote:
And Now for Something Completely Different. In the mountaneering sketch Eric starts smiling when John is looking up Mountaneer

i noticed that! for some reason i thought it had already been mentioned. but maybe thats just me. he almost breaks into laughter but manages to contain it. its vair cute actually.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:26 pm 
Pythonesque

And in the the mouse organ sketch Terry Jones voice doesn't match up with the movements of his mouth. You hear him say "three blind mice" but it doesn't look like he's actually saying that in the sketch.

Yeah, thats right! It´s the same with Erics voice in the same sketch. Looks really weird.

Madeleine...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:51 pm 
Senior Looney

Cardinal Fang wrote:
I just noticed another blooper in the "Dead Bishop" sketch from live at the hollywood bowl. Terry J. is laughing almost the entire time, Eric begins laughing somewhere in the middle, and Michael begins laughing as well. I'm pretty sure someone already posted about Terry's wig falling off and Graham and Michale having to move to cover him so he could pick it up, you can hear him laughing, it's cute.

I think the whole wig thing was a deliberate "mistake".

CF

I heard that they were all just trying to make each other laugh that time (and succeding), but I haven't really heard anything abut the wig. It looks like an accident to me, but they're so good, it could certainly be deliberate.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:08 am 
Senior Looney

How about this? It's nothing to do with their performance, but it's a continuity problem or something.

In the Kamikazie Scotsmen sketch, the sergeant major says MacDonald has got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor.
However, the clock in the background shows something around 1:10. Already past lunchtime, I would've thought (unless they eat lunch pretty late in Scotland), and MacDonald keeps on trying to finish himself off for a long time after that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:35 am 
Senior Looney

Has anybody noticed (though I think everyone has and that I'm just nitpicking) that the first part of the Funniest Joker sketch (at least the one in Flying Circus) takes place in present day and the second suddenly moved to the 1940s?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:04 pm 
yeah sortof. but doesn't it say that he wrote it in the 40's and then they used it in the military around the same time. i guess your supposed to assume it happens at the same time... :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:09 pm 
Looney Elite

Ray Ray wrote:
i guess your supposed to assume it happens at the same time... :?

well he couldn't have written it present day, with it then being used in the past.

unless they already made a time machine. in which case we should probably find and steal it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:10 am 
no i meant i think your supposed to assume it happens in the past. but i haven't seen it in quite a while, so its all a little hazy

we should steal the time machine. i reckon they keep it at the bbc. along with the tardis. it would save using old used cereal packets... but then thats not doing our bit for recycling, is it?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:16 am 
Looney Elite

bah. is there that much of a demand to recycle cereal packets anyway?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series