Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series

Post subject: Favourite Python?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:03 am 
Starting Loony

So which Python is you all-time favourite? Mine would either have to be Eric Idle or John Cleese.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:03 pm 
Senior Looney

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
So which Python is you all-time favourite? Mine would either have to be Eric Idle or John Cleese.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>It would have to be the one that gave me the biggest laugh. (Thinking)

I am sorry to say it would have to be Chapman for his jape.Stealing the show as Brian,my sister with me leaving the room,having had an abdominal operation.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:06 pm 
Senior Looney

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>It would have to be the one that gave me the biggest laugh. (Thinking)

I am sorry to say it would have to be Chapman for his jape.Stealing the show as Brian,my sister with me leaving the room,having had an abdominal operation.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>No,Miss Niggerbater was just as crude.
Palin in the banter sketch was good,but crtisized for it.
"Oh yes! Somebody a century old remembers someting like it or superiour to it! Implying I stole it! Imitated it! But not quite the original!!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:10 pm 
Senior Looney

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>No,Miss Niggerbater was just as crude.
"Oh yes! Somebody a century old remembers someting like it or superiour to it! Implying I stole it! Imitated it! But not quite the original!!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>"Yes! Somewhere in the cobwebs of their ancient minds they recall something!Just takes a few days of recalling!!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:15 pm 
Senior Looney

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>"Yes! Somewhere in the cobwebs of their ancient minds they recall something!Just takes a few days of recalling!!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>"Right! Somewhere in the deepest,darkest,moldy recesses of their decomposing minds (as such) recalls a faint memory or a chance happening in their horrid lives (the bombs) that gave a brief moment of levity!!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:42 pm 
Starting Loony

Cleese. Purely cause of Fish Licence

Donkeys R Go Far

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:26 pm 
Starting Loony

They are all superb--I really can't choose a favourite.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:15 am 
Senior Looney

Fish License is such a funny sketch!

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquistion"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:54 am 
Starting Loony

Michael Palin... yes... he's just so super... fantastic!
"Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle... Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:50 pm 
Senior Looney

I don't think I could pick just one, but my top three are probably Cleese, Idle, and Chapman.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquistion"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:47 pm 
Starting Loony

[:D]Dead Parrot
Ministry of silly walks
Lumberjack song
Arguement clinic
Spanish Inquisition[8D]

The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:38 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

It has to be John Cleese! One of the best comedy actors of all times. Not only is he great in python but also loved his work in faulty towers!

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series