Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:39 am 
Just Plain Amazing

"We've got lumps of it round the baaaaccckkk!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:47 pm 
Starting Loony

I like Michael Palin the best! The vairy best! Dennis! Ex-leper! Galahad! Etc! Etc! and so on!

Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:08 am 
Starting Loony

I wish you hadn't this question, it's too tough of a decision. My brain hurts after a time thinking about it, but I guess I'd pick Cleese. "Why?", you may ask? Only because he has the funniest face of the bunch.

And now for something completely similar...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:08 pm 
Starting Loony

They're all great but I guess I'd say Chapman and Palin.

~There are people out there not putting things on top of other things!~

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:18 am 
Amazing Looney

I don't think I have one particular favourite Python of all time. I like them all too much at the same level of likeness.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:17 pm 
Starting Loony

PALIN HANDS DOWN![8D]

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:53 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
I reckon a lot of people have Gilliam on the bottom of their lists-it's not that we like him any less-it's just that he wasn't seen much-right??!! His animations are brill aren't they? And he's done alright for himself as a director too-so good on him.

For me-I love them all-but as we are picking a fave-definitely Michael Palin-I love him. I love him with all my heart[:D]

I love the others too, though. Graham Chapman is my second fave-what a complete genius he was.

I guess I like them all for different reasons though-but Michael Palin-I don't know-there's just something about him (might have something to do with the fact that he's gorgeous!! Hehe[:p]) The guys on this forum probably can't see it (well-I won't say all! Hehe), but I'm sure the girls can!!!!

Aaaaaah Michael-if I'm ever in a country lane and my bicycle falls apart-you'll be the first person I call!! Hehe[:p]

Long live Python[:D]

My hovercraft is full of eels![:D]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:45 am 
Starting Loony

Palin,for both monty python and because of ripping yarns[:)]

"Bunch of monkies on the cieling!Grab your egg and forks and lets get the bacon delivered!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:27 pm 
Starting Loony

Wow - tough question! [8)] I love them all, but I think my favorite would have to be Graham Chapman, followed closely by Eric Idle. There's just something about the way Graham can play characters so straight (no pun intended) that absolutely cracks me up. And Eric's just an all-around talented guy. He writes, he acts, he sings...is there anything that man can't do? [;)]

"And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIiiiIIIiiiiIIGHT!" - Strong Bad, "dragon" email (www.homestarrunner.com)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:08 pm 
Starting Loony

They are all great but John Cleese would probably edge it.
Also Michael Palin was born in Sheffield and i live near there and support the same football team as him so i like him too[:D]

i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:36 am 
Starting Loony

For the longest time, my favorite Python was Cleese. However, this was before I got the megaset and finally got to see all the episodes, and not just the movies. Now, my favorite by a LONG shot is Palin. He's by far the best character player, he's got the best range, and (like Pythongirl said), he's quite easy on the eyes, which admittedly plays a bit of a part in my favoritism. :P Besides, he's the nice one, and I like that. The sketches that have him and Cleese facing off are by far the cream of the crop: Fish-Slapping Dance (my favorite of all time), the microphone-stealing sketch, Argument Clinic, etc. *sigh* They're the best...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:48 am 
Junior Looney

Absolutely right : the Palin-Cleese combination is fantastic, awesome, flawless. All the others take advantage of having Palin or Cleese as "skit-mate", but when they are together, like in the dead parrot sketch, or the silly walks, the Pythons are at their very best.

Thief, Robbery, Sack of Major Cities

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series