Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:19 am 
Senior Looney

Ray Ray wrote:
true. very profound. but i think more along the lines of... less towards the coincidence side of things... and more towards the "everything happens for a reason" line of thought

are you talking about things like fate ?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:18 am 
Average Looney

I´m from Germany, Emmerich (A dull, little city next to the netherlands border. And when i say Next, i mean NEXT :))

I don´t know why, but most of the people livin here don´t know MP... Of course my Friends does :P. I´´m very cogent (does this word fit in this context?)

Wow, i never thought MP is (still) so popular all over the World :). Over here noone knows as i already said... Poor, poor Fools... :)

Rowy wrote:
I'm a newbie :-)
I live in Belgium, actually... Boring place, actually, and it seems nobody here knows Monty Python... You really have to search the internet to find dvd and stuff... Horrible, isn't it?

Hey, once i was in Belgium. I loved it ^^. Next year i will visit it again. Do you know Sioen???

Greetings,

Freddy

PS: Ah, Das Deutschen Klassenzimmer....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:34 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Hi Freddie!! Surprisingly us Python fans seem to be spread all over the world and not very close to each other (except for those two up here in this post who're neighbours). But we must look on the bright side (I'm an Idleite too :wink:) and think that we can teach our Python knowledges to all these ignorant and silly people around us who're not as lucky as us.

In my case my friends can be divided in:
1-Hate Monty Python
2-Like the movies but don't understand Flying Circus at all :shock:
3-Love Monty Python (just two of my friends belong to this group :shock: :shock: )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:34 am 
Average Looney

Oh, i haven´t any problems with my friends in that case. One of them is MP fan as long as i :).

Most of my Friends like the films, but they have Problems with the English flying Circus... that´s sad, but i will talk them round :).

One of them is born in England and also really peeved of MP (And, sad to say, all the other things i like. It´s like a phobia :))

Freddy

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:11 am 
Major Looney

welcome to the forum, Frettchen!
You're lucky because none of my friends like MP (most of them haven't even seen any MP's movies and don't know nothing about them). And my best friend (my cousin) hates them... :cry: :cry: nobody anderstand my mania and my hobby and I have nobody who I can talk about MP with. :cry: (ofcourse except people from this forum... oh, and my brother who isn't very talkative)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:20 pm 
Average Looney

That´s Sad...

I know this feeling... not with MP but with other things...

But i have something like a "particulary talent".

If i´m in a flush because of some (sometimes stupid) things i can easily thrill the others ^^.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:54 am 
Senior Looney

isn't there still hope ? for example, one of my friends didn't know about MP (of course i talked a lot about them to her) and yesterday night we watched LOB and MOL and she just loved it (especially the find the fish part, she started talking like that with me !)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:13 pm 
Average Looney

Penny Lane wrote:
isn't there still hope ? for example, one of my friends didn't know about MP (of course i talked a lot about them to her) and yesterday night we watched LOB and MOL and she just loved it (especially the find the fish part, she started talking like that with me !)

Hehe ^^. That´s fine. I also love such moments...

This thing with the fish was a Insider between me and my friend, long before she knew the movie ^^

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:56 pm 
Penny Lane wrote:
Ray Ray wrote:
true. very profound. but i think more along the lines of... less towards the coincidence side of things... and more towards the "everything happens for a reason" line of thought

are you talking about things like fate ?

yes, yes i am. i've not got it all figured out yet, but... well.... i shall keep thinking. its one of my hobbies. what does anyone else think?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly