Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:45 am 
Offline
Senior Looney

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 6:27 am
Posts: 147
Location: Lerbin
it is mute, cos it's broken, cos yr pow er le vel is just 22222222222 high

it is really later than we think :?:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 am 
Definitely. It's later for you than it is for me; and yet it's earlier for some than it is for others.

The ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42. What is the question?


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 pm 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
Ray Ray wrote:
Definitely. It's later for you than it is for me; and yet it's earlier for some than it is for others.

The ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42. What is the question?


How much wood would a woodchuck chuck is a wood chuck woud chuck wood!

Why can't there be world peace?

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:28 am 
Because I said so.

Lemon drizzle cake, lemon drizzle cake, have ye any nuts?


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:58 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:02 am
Posts: 502
Location: Camelot, a.k.a. a silly place
GOD wrote:
Ray Ray wrote:
Definitely. It's later for you than it is for me; and yet it's earlier for some than it is for others.

The ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42. What is the question?


How much wood would a woodchuck chuck is a wood chuck woud chuck wood!

Why can't there be world peace?


Why would he bother?

'Cause fighting is hours of entertainment!

Why is cannabilism frowned on?

_________________
One day, lad, all this will be yours!

What, the curtains?

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:28 pm 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
Bad Wolf wrote:
Because I said so.

Lemon drizzle cake, lemon drizzle cake, have ye any nuts?



Yeah I got a couple, i'll show ya if you like...

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 pm 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
Sir Not Appearing in Film wrote:
GOD wrote:
Ray Ray wrote:
Definitely. It's later for you than it is for me; and yet it's earlier for some than it is for others.

The ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42. What is the question?


How much wood would a woodchuck chuck is a wood chuck woud chuck wood!

Why can't there be world peace?


Why would he bother?

'Cause fighting is hours of entertainment!

Why is cannabilism frowned on?


If you had seen the dirty sanchez video you would know if hasn't been.


When can i book an appointment with the girrafe?

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:13 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:02 am
Posts: 502
Location: Camelot, a.k.a. a silly place
He's deceased. How about an appointment with the camel?

Will moles go to Heaven?

_________________
One day, lad, all this will be yours!

What, the curtains?

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:23 pm 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
Just because women are ugly is no reason to keep them out of heaven.



What is the square root of a triangles brother in law?

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:02 am
Posts: 502
Location: Camelot, a.k.a. a silly place
It's a triangle. Whoud'nt it have a triangular root?

If a chicken had lips, could it whistle?

_________________
One day, lad, all this will be yours!

What, the curtains?

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 am
Posts: 255
Location: In the farthest reaches of the Hell under Pluto, where the cartoons were filmed.
Nope.

If a Demon met you, what would you do?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:02 am
Posts: 502
Location: Camelot, a.k.a. a silly place
I'd eat it!

Why do Hindus wear turbans?

_________________
One day, lad, all this will be yours!

What, the curtains?

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron