Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 118  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:26 am 
Offline
Meh
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 1896
Location: in an english country garden.
i also hate it when people rant on and on :P
and when people you're supposed to trust break promises, say they'll pay you back and they'll ring tomorrow then don't even contact, make excuses a week later and then act like nothings wrong only for it to happen again.
i hate the concept of guy fawkes night although it seems so pythonesque. fireworks and bonfire parties should be moved to VE day.
loud cab drivers that deliberately take you the scenic route despite telling him he's taken a wrong turning then charge you practically double even expecting a tip.
viruses, spyware and trojans which lock you out of your pc, mess up your filesystem. luckily last night i managed to save them.
tv horror films on christmas eve/morning.
bus drivers.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:44 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Posts: 654
Location: England
GOD i have a present for you!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lawswo



I hate alcohol:

I hate that it turns blokes into arseholes
I hate that I lose my balance
I hate that it takes a while to kick in, so you don't realise how drunk you are until it's too late.
I hate that I forget things
I hate feeling like absolute sh*t the next morning.
I hate being sick.

however, theres a really simple solution for all of this: don't drink. don't mix drinks. don't accept jugs of cocktails from drunk middle-aged business men just because it's free.


my taxi driver looked like osama bin laden.

_________________
ooh look, an art critic.
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:36 am 
Offline
Looney Elite

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:46 pm
Posts: 5458
GOD wrote:
So there is my rant, there you go lad an hour worth of typing for you to read but I hate work so I couldnt do it Drunk as previously discussed.



read it straight through too. quite a good piece of work imo.


oh, and i got your postcard on monday.

_________________
So just shut your face, and take a seat
Cause after all, you're just talking meat


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:51 am 
GOD wrote:
Oh thats another thing that annoys me, when somebody says something and then does the complete opposite, example somebody that lives 400km away says they will visit you and arrive at 10am, it's quarter to 12 and you havent heard anything so you ring them up and they havent even left yet, that really sh*t me when people change major plans without giving you any notice! It's just inconsiderate people. Another thing related to the previous is people who cant tell the time when it comes to plans, when someone says i'll be there in 15min so you have the fastest shower ever and race around like a chook with its head cut off (they really do that blood everywhere its really quite a nasty spectacle) to get ready and you manage to do that in the 15min and the person coming doesnt actually arrive for an hour because they get sidetracked, my mother is shocking for this, now you might think that these things arent a big deal, but in the last few years i have become quite anal about making plans I dont know what it is or what brought it on, I mean dont get me wrong i can still be as spontaneous as the next bloke but if I actually make plans and they arent followed through on it drives me up the wall.


I read this straight through. This particular section jumped out at me the most. The paragraph is identical to something I would have written. Well done, GOD. :) It would be here I launch into a rant about an incident to do with this, which occured in the summer. Or various times i've been actually stood up, by the same person, who I can't believe I wasted any time on. But I won't. As I'm far too tired. And you never know who could be reading this....

At the moment I dislike feeling confused. Its a regular occurance. Yet it still bugs me, that sometimes I have no idea whats going on, or worse, how I'm actually feeling.

I dislike english. I dislike the girls at college who feel they have to act like whores to get male attention. The same girls who wear about four yards of make up. Its not necessary. Either of it.

I also dislike the fact that most of my friends think you need to binge drink to have a life. And that is their life. With nothing else in it. I don't dislike it as such, I just find it sad. And annoyed they expect me to join them....


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:12 am 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
Ray Ray wrote:
At the moment I dislike feeling confused. Its a regular occurance. Yet it still bugs me, that sometimes I have no idea whats going on, or worse, how I'm actually feeling.



ditto

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:14 am 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
polo_tottie wrote:
GOD i have a present for you!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lawswo



I hate alcohol:

I hate that it turns blokes into arseholes
I hate that I lose my balance
I hate that it takes a while to kick in, so you don't realise how drunk you are until it's too late.
I hate that I forget things
I hate feeling like absolute sh*t the next morning.
I hate being sick.

however, theres a really simple solution for all of this: don't drink. don't mix drinks. don't accept jugs of cocktails from drunk middle-aged business men just because it's free.


my taxi driver looked like osama bin laden.





It doesnt turn all guys into arseholes, it makes some giggle and laugh excessively....... :oops:

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:28 am 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
Dennis wrote:
GOD wrote:
So there is my rant, there you go lad an hour worth of typing for you to read but I hate work so I couldnt do it Drunk as previously discussed.



read it straight through too. quite a good piece of work imo.


oh, and i got your postcard on monday.


So what did you think of the postcard? :wink:

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:22 am 
Offline
Looney Elite

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:46 pm
Posts: 5458
i'm very relieved that i got it from the mail instead of my parents...

:wink:

_________________
So just shut your face, and take a seat
Cause after all, you're just talking meat


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:48 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:32 am
Posts: 874
Location: A sinkhole on Triton
GOD wrote:
polo_tottie wrote:
GOD i have a present for you!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lawswo



I hate alcohol:

I hate that it turns blokes into arseholes
I hate that I lose my balance
I hate that it takes a while to kick in, so you don't realise how drunk you are until it's too late.
I hate that I forget things
I hate feeling like absolute sh*t the next morning.
I hate being sick.

however, theres a really simple solution for all of this: don't drink. don't mix drinks. don't accept jugs of cocktails from drunk middle-aged business men just because it's free.


my taxi driver looked like osama bin laden.





It doesnt turn all guys into arseholes, it makes some giggle and laugh excessively....... :oops:



When my friend gets drunk, he doesn't get silly, mean, or mischevious. he is apologetic hehe. its really funny.

_________________
Splendid!

youtube.com/zestysk8er


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:25 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Posts: 654
Location: England
i'm talkin about random guys - not friends - sorry, i should have made that clearer! i got loads of guy friends and they're alright!

from my experience, there's 6 types of guy in a bar
1. The slimeball - the 'nice legs, what time do they open?' guy
2. The guy who just won't take the hint and leave you alone - they are usually very strange too.. in the not good wierd sense.
3. The plain rude
4. the annoying - 'y'alright daaarlin? cheer up it might never 'appen' come up to you and grab your arse like they think they have a right to or something. This is the type of guy i HATE! my usual answer to 'cheer up, it might never happen' is 'it just did.'
5. the lout - usually chavs in white tracksuits who try to pick a fight with everyone and everything.

6. (i'm putting this separately for a reason) - the alright guys - they're usually in a group of about 5, they keep to themselves and don't bother/hassle anyone. for every one group of these type of guys, theres about 7 of the other types.

_________________
ooh look, an art critic.
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:14 am 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
Dennis wrote:
i'm very relieved that i got it from the mail instead of my parents...

:wink:



Thought that might be the case. Makes you want to visit Byron Bay though doesnt it. :wink:

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 am 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
A nice little rant about christmas.


http://www.allstupidjokes.com/content/4452.html

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 118  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron