Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post subject: GOD rants!!!
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:41 am 
Just Plain Amazing

Hey few of you may remember my one hour post in which I did nothing but type for a total of one hour, well i've decided to start my ramblings up again unfortunately I dont have an hour at the moment, 23min 52 sec left on my timer, you see im at the library at the moment and therefore restricted by time in all manner of things, that and after im here I need to be off to poker, in which I hope to be more successful than my previous 2 efforts where I came 6th on sunday narrowly missing out on doubling my money by winning $50 and then coming 3rd on tuesday night after coming back from a mere $400 in chips, so in this pattern is to continue hopefully I shall win tonight but I very much doubt it somehow. Anyways what else can I ramble about there isn't much else in my life at the moment lets see poker, work, sleep and thats about it, oh hang on and trying for my record of knocking everyone out of the race in f1 2001 on ps2, which means i drive around the track trying to knock the wheels off everyone else by crashing into them so far my record is 13 unofficially as you see me and my brother have a rule that if you dont finish the race it doesnt count as a record so the offical record is 6 or 7 i can't remember, anyways im also once again struggling between wanting to lose weight and my addiction to food, so thats annoying as my eating is controlled by emotion and like stated previously I am once again pining over a girl, who is going to ring me tomorrow so i'm nervous about what to expect and can only see something bad resulting from that phone call, I also have the shits about not being able to get on here as much as I would like, otherwise who knows how long this post would go on for. So basically all i have in my life at the moment is gambling oh and my weird fantasies that I can't go into here, though i can say buying my De Sade book hasn't helped it just fuels my already over active imagination and the results are quite scary anyways I only have 10min left and I want to play space invaders before I go so until next time this has been a look within the complex mind of me....maybe???? I may not even be me, I could be someone pretending to be me!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:41 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

Ok this will be short and sweet.

I f**king HATE PEOPLE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW WITH POWERTOOLS WHILE IM TRYING TO f**king SLEEP!!!!!!!!

i'm in ur post, fixin ur tags...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:38 am 
Paranoid Android

oh yes that's horrible.

I wear ear plugs :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:22 pm 
Senior Looney

If someone posts in the GOD rants!!! thread does that make them God, or does it cease to be a GOD rants!!! thread?

http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/ ... nsored.gif

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 pm 
Amazing Looney

Location: Minneapolis...home of the Lutheran Polka Eucharist. Lift your accordian unto the Lord.
Oooooow. Curve ball, eh? God? Would you field this one?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:00 pm 
Senior Looney

Another question. Can it still be a GOD rants!!! thread if said poster, other than GOD, is ranting about GOD?

http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/ ... nsored.gif

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:43 am 
Just Plain Amazing

People can post hear if they feel the need, though it won't be one of my rants, like I said my original hour posts have been lost, hence I created a place for future ones.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:51 am 
Just Plain Amazing

Ok I promised a new hour post so here it goes it is 10:38pm.

I still wish I could find my hour post, I found the one that doesn't quite go for an hour well im not exactly sure how long it went for it doesn't say, it involves spoons if that means anything to anyone. But i'm sure there was one that went for a whole hour though I have no idea where abouts it is, Ray Ray said she was going to go looking, though i haven't spoken to her since then so i'm not sure if she found it or not and until I hear from her again I wont know I suppose...

Ok so what to put in this, hmmm need 58 minutes worth of filler, I suppose I should talk about something profound, though none of you want to hear my take on what is profound.... (please note I apologise for any spelling/ grammer mistakes as im sure there will be plenty) Why did I start this I was half way through watching I, Robot, thats right the dvd was skipping and giving me the shits that will probably be censored and i couldn't be f**ked making it not be. What does everyone think of I Robot??? I mean I have seen it before and was going to watch The Terminal which I haven't seen, though I like to watch things twice, watching it after watching Will Smiths new movie "I am legend" I see they are similar what with Will being in a fight basically alone against a force of weird looking adverseries... I Robot - heaps of Robots, I Am Legend a heap of mutated human who can't get a tan, so taking bets on what Will fights next? Anytakers? Dinosaurs 40-1 (Wait I just realised Independance Day and MIB he had to fight aliens) KKK members 37-1, Llamas 80-1, THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!! I can't give odds on that because nobody expects the SPANISH INQUISITION that is except the inquisitors as of course they are running the show and I would expect some planning would be involved you wouldn't have a group of Cardinals sitting around Starbuck sipping lattes or whatever cardinals do...... pray maybe??? f**ked if I know. Then all of a sudden bang they hold an Inquisiton, some planning must be in place even if it is only a tiny amount. There I said it somebody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Wait who are you??? What are you doing put me down!!! Hey i'm writing a post here let go of me, Let go of my sideburns! OK ok i'm sorry, im sorry ill take it back, I will hey put the fire out come on, you'll set the drapes on fire and then where will you be! Ok ok i'll say it just please take the gun out of the back of my neck, your not going to alright then.

Ok Ladies, Gentlemen and anyone in between (i'm speaking to the eunuchs and any of you other freaks "just kidding I love you all even though Lavey said that you can't and I agree with him on some things I do well maybe some of you, maybe he was right...") I hereby of my own free will inform you that nobody I repeat NOBODY excepts the Spanish Inquisition or any othe inquisition for that matter be it French, Dutch or Chinese, cause I like Chinese that right I love it especially Honey Chicken and Mongolian Lamb (How is Mongolian Lamb sold in Chinese resturants? it is Mongolian hello!!!) ok so thats ok your gonna leave now good, aaww look at the footprints! Now i'm going to have to vacuum. Damn it!

Ok in other news some of you may have read, that i am expecting to here back about a job, yes I am looking at leaving the deli bitch profession, I know it will be hard to leave I make such a good deli bitch and just recently I became the longest serving member of my department, well longest at the store not in the department cause before being a deli bitch I was of course a box boy. No i'm hoping my second interview was successful and that I shall be an IT apprentice (for those who don't know what IT is it(hehehe double meaning) stands for Information Technology) fancy word for i'll be working with computers for the government. So if i get it it shall mean moving which has got me freaked out! And i'll be living in the nations capital otherwise known as Canberra, most likely working stones throw from the PM, seriously most of the departments I could work for are just a good throw from hitting Kev on the head. Though in theory i'd never through rocks at someone with glasses, well that and it probably isn't a good idea to say publically you'd through rocks at the Prime Minister of Australia. So thats my current job news. Several people at my old job am hoping i get it not so they get rid of me but so we get a piss up to say goodbye, some of these people don't need an excuse, maybe the python boys were onto something.... (Maybe all Australians are named Bruce and just sit around drinking alcohol wait my names Samuel! Samuel doesn't = Bruce or does it???).

Now the next concern I have is that we are being watched! Thats right there is a dirty voyear out there lurking about reading our posts, not letting himself be seen, that right said person is a male aged 13-89 years of age, possibly has hair, don't have a current photo. Two eyes of a colour most likely brown, blue ,green or hazel. Goes by several names. Has be romatically linked to a certain slut, though so have so many of us (i'm sorry I didn't mean it you know I love you and it was a joke as far as I know you have never been "romantically" linked to anyone here) but you all know who and what I mean. Sources tell me this person lives in the southern or northern hemisphere and we are just waiting on sources (no not like tomato or bbq, people you f**king idiot, sweet to be an idiot are you on drugs again??) to confirm this. Now if you spot this person, you are advised not to try and approach or capture him, just get in touch with me and i'll sought him out, thats right my boy the chair is still in my basement waiting for you to come back, even though I don't have a basement??? Well the fact he is lurking about he will know i am out to get him so we have lost the element of suprise unless of course I have him tied up right now and am typing this off his personal computer, though that of course would mean im in control and that thought is just way to scary!

Next we shall move onto musicals! Ok it is a well known fact that musicals are linked heavily to homosexuallity! However Johnny Depp may have made this point redundant, wait what am i saying there isn't a person alive male or female who would pass up an evening with Johnny. But seriously Sweeny Todd, I don't know if you have seen it but I loved it, though my mother who went with me really did not enjoy it. Now I'm not scared to admit I enjoy musicals and that one of the first stage productions I saw was the king and I. I have also seen cats, a stage version of grease and Shout a stage production about Johhny O'keefe. So combine a musical with the dark side of Tim Burton and what is there not to love. A dark , macabre story containing a barber, a pie shop and singing, brilliance.

Nowin a leaving note yes it is 11:38 i went for a whole hour didnt seem like it but I did apparently I would like to leave you with something profound (yes I warned you but you thought i'd forgotten well I didnt) this is a line from one of my favourite songs. I know ray ray is probably sick of this song (comes up quite frequently in my letters) but shes not exactly hear right now so it shouldn't matter, in fact I should be able to get away with calling her a pom *ducks under table* there i said it hahahahaha. Ok so my favourite verse which contains the verse goes as such (not as effective without Aaron singing it but never the less) "We walk as god's together through a fiery dawn! What if you love someone you know you shouldn't love? What will your dying fathers last words to you be? What now? The painting of young lovers is complete.

What will your dying fathers last words to you be? Have you ever thought about this question? Some of you may already know, if that is the case i'm sorry for your loss.

Ever since first hearing this quote it has had me intriguied (as those who know me well already know mine and my fathers relationship hasn't been the best for many years, though it ius starting to improve somewhat) but it just make me think what would he say to me if he knew he was going to die???

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:39 pm 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
I hate the trolls on here! Have you seen their posts? yeesh!

There were noisy roadworks outside us too, but theyve gone, thankfully.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:49 pm 
Major Looney

GOD wrote:
Ok this will be short and sweet.

I f**king HATE PEOPLE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW WITH POWERTOOLS WHILE IM TRYING TO f**king SLEEP!!!!!!!!

i'm in ur post, fixin ur tags...

I f**king HATE THAT TOOOOOO!!!!!
got woken up by a man with a chainsaw this morning - lovely, seeing as i was absolutely bladdered last night so had a stonking hangover.

I also hate seagulls waking up me up at 4am every single sodding morning. 8)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:07 pm 
Meh

polo_tottie wrote:
got woken up by a man with a chainsaw this morning

:shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:34 am 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
This aint Texas, yall.
I HATE window cleaners, or nosey men, as I like to call them, looking in your house, bumping and banging outside, ugh GO AWAY!

And I f**king HATE it when a boss song is on the radio and Im really into it, and like a minute before it finishes the stupid DJ talks over it!!! I feel like punching them and shutting them up!

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly