Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:31 pm 
Junior Looney

As a very wise man once said: <i>"I'm not saying a visit to our dairy will cure you, but it will give hundreds of lower-paid workers a good laugh."</i><hr noshade size="1">

If you don't mind my saying so, you're badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:46 pm 
Starting Loony

I don't know or care at this moment but I would like to say Ni to you if you do not appease us.

We interrupt this programme to annoy you and make things generally irritating for you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:03 pm 
Average Looney

You may feel sorry for some of these "base level" workers making microscopic wages,in fact one said I need one (a microscope) in order to read my paycheque reciept.
They are there behind the fast food counters with these dead fish eyes knowing this is their station in life unless I work to death to make shift manager for a whole fifty cents an hour more.

"No,no! Let me guess! You did not apply yourselves!!" I shouted to them all. "School was too much for you ay? Just sitting there for 6 hours listening to some haughty educated person! And let me ask you...what do you spend your meagre wages on? Your hovels? Your habits?"

The 5th Python here...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:10 pm 
Average Looney

Some get used to it believe it or not.I saw some cheery ones,but not the little hole in the walls,or the ones offering breakfasts so you must be up at 4:30 am.
Then woman,stand on your two feet all day long until your feet all splay out! It is a natural adaption.What size shoe now?
"Oh,it gets a size bigger every year..."

Then there are the doughboys,with porcelin white blotchy skin on them! And they are not the only ones afflicted by acne.
"I say did you quaff down some of that oil from the deep fry?"

The 5th Python here...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:08 pm 
Average Looney

You think I'm lyin'. Naw! Cause I told that to this older waitress who gave me a hard time. She wanted a tip BEFORE any service and they put on this nasty act cause if you are polite,they think you are a pushover!

"Yeah lady! What are your feet? At least a size 10 now? In fact,a while back, two researchers followed your footprints in the snow outside to this place with cameras and everythin' looking for Bigfoot!"

The 5th Python here...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:58 pm 
Junior Looney

Wow, you're describing something out of the Nik Channel's "Invader Zim." That's what the whole world looks like. And it's a kids' cartoon!<hr noshade size="1">

If you don't mind my saying so, you're badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:51 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

I hate that show! New cartoons has nothing on the classics!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:55 pm 
Average Looney

Last I heard,that waitress and Bigfoot got married but now he wants a divorce.
She liked him initially.Big,tall,rugged,woodsy,the quiet kind,and much cleaner than those "night owls" at the pub.
"She breaks me down all the time!" he wailed.
"He won't go out and get a job like I do!!"

The 5th Python here...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:51 pm 
Starting Loony

Oh yes, but didn't you know that bigfoot was ran over when he was scavenging for some dead rats for some strawberry pie out on the highway?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:17 pm 
Average Looney

"Ah, Mr. Luxuary Yacht." "Its spelled luxuary Yacht, but its pronounced 'ThroatWobbler Mangrove'."

Oh, intercourse the penguin!

I am one of the eight score blondes and brunettes at castle anthrax, all between the ages of 16 & 19 1/2, it is a lonely life, bathing dressing, undressing, and I have ben a wicked, naughty girl and I must be punished. You must tie me to a bed and spank me and afterwards, The Oral Sex!

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly