Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Pizza Dude
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:49 am 
Senior Looney

With my wife being pregnant, we decided that I needed to do something to make us a little extra money.

So, you are now reading the words from a part time pizza delivery guy.

That's right, I'm now a Pizza Dude.

have I mentioned before that my wife was pregnant?

Cuz she is.

It's our second.

The first, a boy named Simon, is about 14 months old.

The new one, a girl we are thinking of naming Palin, is due in February.

-------------------------
My site
http://www.pythonland.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:38 pm 
Starting Loony

great name for the girl

please go to www.john-lennon.com/petition and sign

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:25 pm 
Starting Loony

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
great name for the girl

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

So yer wife is pregnant Pizza Dude? If it arrives in the next 30 minutes do you get it for free? No delivery charge? Do the doctors make substitutions? A little gammy this one?
It's cold? Its one of the good ones?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:28 pm 
Starting Loony

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
great name for the girl

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

So yer wife is pregnant Pizza Dude? If it arrives in the next 30 minutes do you get it for free? No delivery charge? Do the doctors make substitutions? A little gammy this one?

Does it come in a box? And when it understands,munching on left over pizza crusts,that his Dad is such a terrific provider,what will you say?

Have some left over pepperoni,the real kind,the one I nibble!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:31 pm 
Starting Loony

great name for the girl

Does it come in a box? And when it understands,munching on left over pizza crusts,that his Dad is such a terrific provider,what will you say?

And news.Most pizza restaurants are going over to ,not their own men,but delivery services.Much more reliable and not as snarly! I rely on them now. Just had an accident did you?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:33 pm 
Starting Loony

great name for the girl

"Here kid! Twisty bread! Really fills the spot!"

And news.Most pizza restaurants are going over to ,not their own men,but delivery services.Much more reliable and not as snarly! I rely on them now. Just had an accident did you?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:32 pm 
Senior Looney

Uh . . . . what?

My site

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:52 pm 
Senior Looney

Uh . . . . what?

My site

Still listnin' honey child?

Back to the hotdog saga.The one mentioned on Montypythonland. Finally forced to go to the government for assistance!

"I told her I am in this condition,(unemployed) because I never went to school.Then she says take some courses.Doesn't she understand.I am over 50! I know it's my fault but it's too late now!!"

"McDonalding we will go,John." 2IC

Saw the new line of hotdog venders,their chariots I mean.A big box! Stainless steel or aluminum! On four wheels.Completely enclosed!

Mobile pill boxes!

War wagons!

MBT's .Main Battle Tanks!

Thought at first it was a house trailer!

If we are ever nuked,I thin the vendor in that thing will survive! Plently of food,water,heat,all sealed,with the panick stricken populace bangin' on it tryin' to get in!! Cannibals! Mutants!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:56 pm 
Senior Looney

Uh . . . . what?

My site

Back to the hotdog saga.The one mentioned on Montypythonland. Finally forced to go to the government for assistance!

"I told her I am in this condition,(unemployed) because I never went to school.Then she says take some courses.Doesn't she understand.I am over 50! I know it's my fault but it's too late now!!"

Saw the new line of hotdog venders,their chariots I mean.A big box! Stainless steel or aluminum! On four wheels.Completely enclosed!

Mobile pill boxes!

War wagons!

If we are ever nuked,I think the vendor in that thing will survive! Plently of food,water,heat,all sealed,with the panick stricken populace bangin' on it tryin' to get in!! Cannibals! Mutants!

Nuclear winter? "Naw! Nice and warm in here! Hey.Mr. Mutant...trade you a doggie for some UNcontominated water."

"I know where to find some!!" he says running off.

"I am the first post apocalyptic entepeneur!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:58 pm 
Senior Looney

Uh . . . . what?

My site

Mobile pill boxes!

War wagons!

If we are ever nuked,I think the vendor in that thing will survive! Plently of food,water,heat,all sealed,with the panic- stricken populace bangin' on it tryin' to get in!! Cannibals! Mutants!

Nuclear winter? "Naw! Nice and warm in here! Hey.Mr. Mutant...trade you a doggie for some UNcontominated water."

"I am the first post apocalyptic entrepeneur!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:39 pm 
Senior Looney

Uh . . . . what?

My site

Mobile pill boxes!

War wagons!

If we are ever nuked,I think the vendor in that thing will survive! Plently of food,water,heat,all sealed,with the panic- stricken populace bangin' on it tryin' to get in!! Cannibals! Mutants!

ironically,that hotdog vendor was at the bottom.Now, after the Apocalypse,he is at the top of the food chain! Like Vol from Star Trek!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:46 pm 
Senior Looney

Uh . . . . what?

My site

Mobile pill boxes!

War wagons!

ironically,that hotdog vendor was at the bottom.Now, after the Apocalypse,he is at the top of the food chain! Like Vol from Star Trek!

I was just referred to a big town lawyer.

"Get your Shyster off His Keester.Don't be shy sir!"

I know.It is the Terrible Twos prophesy and the Bibls and Shipton and Nostadamus and everything!

The money? "The bank sir.Get it back sir.Eventually sir.Sue sir,for it is you r life sir.They are not as sure sir."

Ahem! No one wants to work to pay somebody else.When you are used to living high,living low seems absolute hell.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly