Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:46 am 
Senior Looney

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Gawd!!! stgeorge1, you are like a topic virus! a topic starts for a simple reason, and there you go talkimng about anything, everything and/or nothing like there's no tomorrow!

No. of topics infected (that i have counted, at least): 3

"It don't work!"
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Short people.They have a use and that is not running around with Berretta shotguns.

We have them at work.There is one,hanging off a boxcar door.Trying his damdest,until he hurts himself.
"Now I must make out reports!" says the supervisor.
True,not a big man.In the mid range,one handed,shoulders on me.
But we had a system.Send the little fellow scurrying into the nooks,crannies,crevices,underneath or on the roof. Scuttling about,snaking through, "Here I found the problem!"
Like the Little People.Handy for that reason.
"Different sizes.We do not come out of molds exact!"

Like the smaller person at work.One of his worst memories was being seized by an amateur comedian and set upon his lap like a ventrilloquist's dummy...
"Now..say hello to the people."

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Indeed why not form a unit,not a brigade,not a regiment,I would say a small battalion of these little fellows all weilding Beretta shotguns,and send them into the fray!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> Well why not? Nothing to live for,all pent up with rage?

"Stop firing over their heads!"

"Ow! One got me in the shins!"

"Little buggars!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

The officer commanding says "Right! Send in the Smalls!! Now where are they?"

"Here we are!" coming out of the grass.

"Excellent camoflage by the way."

"Camoflage?What camoflage?" And one shoots the officer in rebellion.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:23 pm 
Senior Looney

Gawd!!! stgeorge1, you are like a topic virus! a topic starts for a simple reason, and there you go talkimng about anything, everything and/or nothing like there's no tomorrow!

"It don't work!"

Short people.They have a use and that is not running around with Berretta shotguns.

We have them at work.There is one,hanging off a boxcar door.Trying his damdest,until he hurts himself.
But we had a system.Send the little fellow scurrying into the nooks,crannies,crevices,underneath or on the roof. Scuttling about,snaking through, "Here I found the problem!"

Like the smaller person at work.One of his worst memories was being seized by an amateur comedian and set upon his lap like a ventrilloquist's dummy...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Indeed why not form a unit,not a brigade,not a regiment,I would say a small battalion of these little fellows all weilding Beretta shotguns,and send them into the fray!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> Well why not? Nothing to live for,all pent up with rage?

"Little buggars!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> That is what they are like. Now you can scamper off anywhere you like!
In the roughage,there are shots here and there...
"He is taller than me!"

"He got the part in Time Bandits because he bit a rat!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:10 pm 
Senior Looney

"It don't work!"

"Little buggars!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> That is what they are like. Now you can scamper off anywhere you like!
"He is taller than me!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Indeed,the Policemans Ball allowed both the disfigured supervisor and the dwarf to talk over the telly.
They talked a bit..
"You little twerp! You mass murderer!!"

"You drove me to it! By the way,how is it going? The face I mean? I selected special shot for you!"

My,my,so much fun until they put them in a cell together.It was Karmic destiny i am told here,channeling.They never really liked each other and never learned their lessons!

I suggested putting the pair together again ,now in the afterlife as a comedy team,like Lewis and Martin,who never liked each other at all.

"Here they are Folks! The Man with No Face and The Man with No Stature!!"

'Ows it going?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:33 pm 
Senior Looney

"It don't work!"

"Little buggars!"

"He is taller than me!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Indeed,the Policemans Ball allowed both the disfigured supervisor and the dwarf to talk over the telly.
They talked a bit..
"You little twerp! You mass murderer!!"

"You drove me to it! By the way,how is it going? The face I mean? I selected special shot for you!"

My,my,so much fun until they put them in a cell together.It was Karmic destiny i am told here,channeling.They never really liked each other and never learned their lessons!

I suggested putting the pair together again ,now in the afterlife as a comedy team,like Lewis and Martin,who never liked each other at all.

"Here they are Folks! The Man with No Face and The Man with No Stature!!"

'Ows it going?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> I looked up every Mars snapshot.WHERE are the lines on Mars? They covered it up! Even Galeleo could see them!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:51 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

Someone likes the sound of there own voice(in a way) Does this make sense to anyone it sounded right in my head?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:21 pm 
Senior Looney

I'm sorry, what's all this about?

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly