Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post subject: phrase
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:42 am 
Starting Loony

Is there anyone that knows where the phrase " We don`t want any Short people around here" belongs.

Monty fan

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:45 am 
Senior Looney

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Is there anyone that knows where the phrase " We don`t want any Short people around here" belongs.

Monty fan
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

The "song" Short people....

"They have to get a ladder just to get in bed!

You have to be nice to 'em else youre dead!

They have tiny voices that go cheep,cheep.cheep!

They got little cars that go meep,meep,meep!

Well I ,don't want no short people.

Don't want no short people.

No,I don't want short people round me!

Short people got,no body.

Short people got,no body!

Short people got,no body to lovvvvve!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:38 am 
Starting Loony

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
[quote]

Monty fan
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

The "song" Short people....

"They have to get a ladder just to get in bed!

You have to be nice to 'em else youre dead!

They have tiny voices that go cheep,cheep.cheep!

They got little cars that go meep,meep,meep!

Well I ,don't want no short people.

Don't want no short people.

No,I don't want short people round me!

Short people got,no body.

Short people got,no body!

Short people got,no body to lovvvvve!"

[/Thanks
But where where does it gelong. From the clsssic monty Python?]

Kalle A

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:52 pm 
Senior Looney

it has nothing to do with monty python, it was written by Randy Newman

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquistion"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:35 pm 
Senior Looney

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You gotta lift them up just to reach the floor!

They gotta look up just to say hello!

No I ,don't wan't no short people round me!

Short people,got no reasom

Short people got NO reason!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:49 pm 
Senior Looney

~~~~~~~~~~~

I top everything. Including Larry Applegates phrase, "I flew up the stairs like a rocket propelled grenade!!"

No....they came at me....my supervisors....

"Like a bunch of Katyusha rockets all haphazard!!! Like Stuka dive-bombers screaming!!!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:01 pm 
Senior Looney

~~~~~~~~~~~

I top everything. Including Larry Applegates phrase, "I flew up the stairs like a rocket propelled grenade!!"

No....they came at me....my supervisors....

"Like a bunch of Katyusha rockets all haphazard!!! Like Stuka dive-bombers screaming!!!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> Long Toms! Big Berthas!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:50 pm 
Starting Loony

Gawd!!! stgeorge1, you are like a topic virus! a topic starts for a simple reason, and there you go talkimng about anything, everything and/or nothing like there's no tomorrow!

No. of topics infected (that i have counted, at least): 3

"It don't work!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:34 am 
Senior Looney

Gawd!!! stgeorge1, you are like a topic virus! a topic starts for a simple reason, and there you go talkimng about anything, everything and/or nothing like there's no tomorrow!

"It don't work!"

Short people.They have a use and that is not running around with Berretta shotguns.

We have them at work.There is one,hanging off a boxcar door.Trying his damdest,until he hurts himself.
"Now I must make out reports!" says the supervisor.
True,not a big man.In the mid range,one handed,shoulders on me.
But we had a system.Send the little fellow scurrying into the nooks,crannies,crevices,underneath or on the roof. Scuttling about,snaking through, "Here I found the problem!"
Like the Little People.Handy for that reason.
"Different sizes.We do not come out of molds exact!"

Like the smaller person at work.One of his worst memories was being seized by an amateur comedian and set upon his lap like a ventrilloquist's dummy...
"Now..say hello to the people."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:40 am 
Senior Looney

"It don't work!"

Short people.They have a use and that is not running around with Berretta shotguns.

We have them at work.There is one,hanging off a boxcar door.Trying his damdest,until he hurts himself.
But we had a system.Send the little fellow scurrying into the nooks,crannies,crevices,underneath or on the roof. Scuttling about,snaking through, "Here I found the problem!"

Like the smaller person at work.One of his worst memories was being seized by an amateur comedian and set upon his lap like a ventrilloquist's dummy...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Indeed why not form a unit,not a brigade,not a regiment,I would say a small battalion of these little fellows all weilding Beretta shotguns,and send them into the fray!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:40 am 
Senior Looney

"It don't work!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Indeed why not form a unit,not a brigade,not a regiment,I would say a small battalion of these little fellows all weilding Beretta shotguns,and send them into the fray!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:42 am 
Senior Looney

"It don't work!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote> Well why not? Nothing to live for,all pent up with rage?

"Stop firing over their heads!"

"Ow! One got me in the shins!"

"Little buggars!"

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly