Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 47  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:47 am 
Just Plain Amazing

I dont recall any missing thing in LOB though! Wasnt tryin to make you feel bad!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:39 pm 
Amazing Looney

I'm confused as to what all these missing things are, but I must say that everyone else's replies about these missing things are quite humerous and made me misty eyed from laughter. Has any one figured out what these missing things are yet? Rather, has anyone anything else to say?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:48 pm 
Amazing Looney

. . .and now it's time for a short Commercial Break.

Are you tired of missing out on things?

Would you like to miss less and not miss more?

Have you ever lost a pet because you didn't want to miss your favourite soap opera?

Then buy "Miss-Out" the world's first miss technology prevention system.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:11 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

I dont believe that the missin things are actually real missing things they are just things that are missing things that for some reason or another are missing! Maybe the missing things are hammers misplaced by friends who have gone missing or have been missing at one stage or another. Or maybe the missing things are things that have been misplaced after being put there th nigght before by our fathers bout 8 o'clock and our fathers have gone missing so we cant ask where are those missing things. Though the idea of missing commercial breaks are very brilliant how can we besure they will not be missed by people who miss comercial breaks so they dont miss other important things such as television shows about missing people!!! I think that is enough missing material and maybe i should go missing instead of continuing my little talk about missing things and where they could be missed!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:32 pm 
Amazing Looney

To be honest, I missed the point of your comment and am a little confused at what was said. Maybe people should have a television in each room of their homes so that they don't miss important television shows and commercial breaks. Maybe I'm missing the point I'm trying to make and am making myself confused by talking about television and commercial breaks. I don't know; I'm just a little confuffled right now, and I think I should get back to my spaghetti, which I seem to have misplaced somewhere.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:45 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

So now your missing spagetti has been added to the missing things that have been misplaced by people who may or may not be missing themselves. I think everyone missed the point of my comment about missing stuff myself included so the only answer i can give is that the point is actually missing too! As for your comment about televisions i think it fits in well as they have tonnes of missing things on them, such as shows about missing people, shows about people that have found missing thing and things that have gone missing and havent been found! Although i have to agree that this topic has become very confusing and i im worried about my mental state of health!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:57 pm 
Amazing Looney

Yes, I would very much like to agree with you. One thing that has been missing from my television is a penguin, but I don't really think it went missing, but rather blew up on command by the announcer airing on the television at the time. I would like to state that I'm deeply concerned about your mental state of health and I hope that you find it soon. I must admit that my mental state of health has gone wandering off somewhere and I seem to have misplaced that as well as my spaghetti. Oh what a tantalizing event this is, looking for my missing spaghetti and state of mind. [B)] I hope I find them soon!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:15 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

Why?Why?Why? Why did you have to start me off again! As for my mental state of health see the sill y forum for more details. So now you are missing your spagetti and your state of mind and a penguin! More missing things to add to the very large list of missing thing that has been collected. Unfortunately the list itself has been misplaced so when it is found it shall need to be added to the missing thing list even though it has been found, it was still missing! As for the penguin situation are you sure its not missing and just been blowed up. In the immoratal words of pilot, "Have you checked?", "You seem very sure!", so this poor defenceless penguin may be missing and not blowed up, but since your not sure he will stay missing! I also noticed in another topic that devin is missing and i think we should add him to the missing, missing thing list aswell!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:33 pm 
Amazing Looney

I would just like to inform you that I have finally found my spaghetti. It was hidden under the couch with many very fluffy dustbunnies and other people's change that they seemed to have missed the last time they were at my house. It is unfortunate that I have misplaced my penguin....or did it just blow itself up? I think we should start an investigation to find the missing blown up penguin, as well as the extremely long list of missing things, and Devin. I wonder why Devin has gone missing? Maybe he has left to search for the Holy Grail with King Arthur and his trusty servant Patsy.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:15 pm 
Amazing Looney

Oh GOD I would like to note that I have found a few burn marks on the top of my television, so that could be a clue in the case of my missing semi-blown-up penguin.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:39 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

it is good that you have found your spagetti. we can cross it off the missing things list and soon as it is found. Yes maybe we should start a missing persons and missing things search party!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:19 pm 
Amazing Looney

I would also like to note that I found Eric the Half-a-Bee half flying away from my half burnt television set with a half burnt match in half of his mandible. I hope that helps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 47  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly