Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:32 pm 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
"Smack that all up the floor!"



Need I say more, don't parents realise what there teenage girls are listening too!

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:22 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:32 am
Posts: 874
Location: A sinkhole on Triton
GOD wrote:
fogchicken wrote:
GOD wrote:
Anyline from any song by a boyband....


I second that

and... "I'm bringing sexy back". I hate that song.



Ah!!! She mentioned it my ears are bleeding!


That bad huh? Only my eyes are bleeding... :roll:

GOD wrote:
"Smack that all up the floor!"



Need I say more, don't parents realise what there teenage girls are listening too!


That's what I said. Funny story. A friend's friend thought they were saying "Snack wrap all on the floor!" so now it's the biggest joke in my class at school. Was that funny? I have doubts... at any rate...

_________________
Splendid!

youtube.com/zestysk8er


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:31 am 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
MissingGoat wrote:
GOD wrote:
fogchicken wrote:
GOD wrote:
Anyline from any song by a boyband....


I second that

and... "I'm bringing sexy back". I hate that song.



Ah!!! She mentioned it my ears are bleeding!


My friend has that so it plays when you ring her, hence why i havent called her in ages.

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:51 am 
Offline
Hot Hungarian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Posts: 2086
Location: Hungary
I'm sorry but I simply hate american ghetto rap and such stuff

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:01 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 am
Posts: 255
Location: In the farthest reaches of the Hell under Pluto, where the cartoons were filmed.
Shauny wrote:
I'm sorry but I simply hate american ghetto rap and such stuff

I don't like rap either. It's all very silly in a bad way. Just poor music with people bragging to a poor rhythm.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:17 pm 
Offline
Meh
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: in an english country garden.
i like "Sing For The Moment" and "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, which surprises me but that's about it. i'm sure that's considered hip hop, but it's all the same difference to me. i just like those two songs, and the rest i just don't get. Rap/hiphop/RnB/metal. they're not my scenes at all.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:30 am 
Offline
Hot Hungarian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Posts: 2086
Location: Hungary
what I really hate abut 50Cent and co. is that they treat women like dirt

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:14 pm 
Offline
Junior Looney

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Posts: 32
Location: Belgium (Flanders)
most lines of commercial dirt (most of the time in combination with a stupid beat that makes it even more bad.

like:
"is there anyone on the floor, who can s*ck me like a wh*re"
"cause there ain't no party like an alcoholic party" (being the only line in the song i guess)

It's one of the reasons I don't like going out to party's anymore. I'm only 23 but keep on thinking: "In my time, music on partys was a lot better"

And indeed most gangsta rap, espessialy about pimps and stuff.

and silly: (but it's possible I just don't know the right words): "When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, That's amoré."

But when the music is good and the lyrics are a bit odd, I don't really mind.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:37 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 am
Posts: 255
Location: In the farthest reaches of the Hell under Pluto, where the cartoons were filmed.
hammy wrote:
i like "Sing For The Moment" and "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, which surprises me but that's about it. i'm sure that's considered hip hop, but it's all the same difference to me. i just like those two songs, and the rest i just don't get. Rap/hiphop/RnB/metal. they're not my scenes at all.

I love metal, but it's really either like it or hate it. I absolutely hate most rap and hip hop. I hate all RnB.
Shauny wrote:
what I really hate abut 50Cent and co. is that they treat women like dirt

So true. I hate it when music is sexist, and they take it REALLY far.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:23 am 
Offline
Just Plain Amazing
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 am
Posts: 6036
Location: The Merry Old Land Of Oz (Australia That Is)
GamerErman2001 wrote:
hammy wrote:
i like "Sing For The Moment" and "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, which surprises me but that's about it. i'm sure that's considered hip hop, but it's all the same difference to me. i just like those two songs, and the rest i just don't get. Rap/hiphop/RnB/metal. they're not my scenes at all.

I love metal, but it's really either like it or hate it. I absolutely hate most rap and hip hop. I hate all RnB.


Don't say that about all RnB, proper RnB is great! Blues Brothers and that sort of stuff is awesome, they just killed RnB by using the name for the crap they bring out now, how can you call it Rhythm & Blues when it contains neither!

_________________
"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Image



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:23 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:47 am
Posts: 526
Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
Yes, I detest RnB and people like 50 cent and Akon and Ciara suck badly.
Also, those stupid clubbing songs with squeaky electronic voice with the same beat over and over.....AARGH! Usually live in the ipod of a boy in a tracksuit with a shaved head or a girl with overly straightened hair and a Tango face.

And the strangest lyric ever - "What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her?"


What???

_________________
"Ah, Cleesey.......Yes. A strange, a strange fellow Cleesey, I've never actually seen the top of him, always in cloud!"
~Michael Palin, 1979


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:29 pm 
Offline
Meh
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: in an english country garden.
Concorde wrote:
And the strangest lyric ever - "What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her?"


What???

i just busted a gut with laughing on that line :lol:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron