Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post subject: strange association
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm 
Amazing Looney

In 1987 we had to build miniatures of famous buildings out of cardboard in artclass. (i didn't get the word 'miniatures' at first - if you have interest in 15 kmĀ² cardboard then PM me, please. Please?)
There were teams of 3 people each and mine had to do the Fallingwater-building by Frank Lloyd Wright (who was actually wrong all the time).
It was just great, because we were free to talk while working (other than if we had 'normal' lessons).
My teammates were silly Pythonfans too, so we were only talking about / imitating / reciting MP and laughed so loud that we got several warnings from the teacher.

Now, 22 years later, i remembered this and had the idea, to take a look at the building and suddenly the memories came back! I watched the image and remembered the fun we had and got that strange Python-feeling again.

It's just amazing, how you can associate MP with a building, when there is no link between them at all!
(well, except for the 'Mr. and Mrs. Smegmas new rapid toilet flush'-sketch, of course, but it was accidentally burnt at Grahams cremation).

Now, do with this information whatever you want to do and leave me alone, you snotty-faced heaps of parrot droppings!

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly