Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

The all new improved the sex icon poll:-)
Graham Chapman 23%  23%  [ 11 ]
John Cleese 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Eric Idle 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Michael Palin 45%  45%  [ 21 ]
Terry Jones 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Terry Gilliam 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 47

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:00 pm 
Major Looney

I voted for MICHAEL!!! I am schocked that he isn't winning because he always does in such polls... Graham's winning maybe because we know anly his quite young appearance while others are old and not very beautiful now...
I think that Eric was sexy in early 70s but he has becoming older early and I think earlier than others (ok, maybe excluding John). So he was the cuttiest in first series...
When I first saw Gilliam (as rather old man with this long hair :? ) I thought...how ugly he is! Maybe I'm cruel but this was my first thought about him. But I like his apperance the most in Hollywood Bowl. He had there so cute smile :D
But still, Michael is the cutiest!! And of course the sexiest, though he is old now, he smiles so sweat!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:13 am 
Starting Loony

I voted for Graham :D .Oh, Bevis,he's so rugged!! :D

But Michael is also very handsome :D.And so Terry G....And so Eric...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:06 pm 
Hot Hungarian

Go Graham go! :D :D :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:26 pm 
Senior Looney

Indeed, Shauny.Go Graham!:wink:

iwona wrote:
I voted for MICHAEL!!! I am schocked that he isn't winning because he always does in such polls... Graham's winning maybe because we know anly his quite young appearance while others are old and not very beautiful now...

!

Hmm, not really sure about that. I really think Graham was:
1. Handsome
2. Pretty
3. that malish voice he had...
4. How I liked that elegant pose he had.
I mean, he had a beautiful face, wonderful body and a sexy voice.

Maybe he wouldn't have aged very well, but he was a hottie, though I found out that Michael was voted the most good looking onw by the audience. And I think Mike is really a cutie, but I'm not surprised at all that Graham is becoming the next new monty python sex icon. :lol:

Mielonka, he's so rugged indeed....haha, no one could have told he was really the lumberjack :D

Last edited by Johnny on Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:58 pm 
Hot Hungarian

Yes as I wrote, if he wouldn't been gay he would be my man... hm strange usually I don't like blonds

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:35 am 
Amazing Looney

I dont usually like blondes either :?

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:54 am 
Senior Looney

Neither do I....anyway, What if we like a blonde Python? :wink:

The exception that makes the rule. :P
Anyway, I think the color of his hair has nothing to do with it....it's the whole that makes a man attractive.

I'm glad I didn't meet any of them, I'm sure my dreams would probably be shattered. Gray was gay, and Michael was a loyal married man since 23 and for the rest of his life. So, no chances for this silly girl.

No idea about the others' supposed behaviour however. :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:56 pm 
Hot Hungarian

Johnny wrote:
I'm glad I didn't meet any of them, I'm sure my dreams would probably be shattered. Gray was gay, and Michael was a loyal married man since 23 and for the rest of his life. So, no chances for this silly girl.

I would love to meet Graham if there's an afterlife, I'm just so curious about him as a person,he's one of the few who really amaze me

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:44 am 
Senior Looney

Shauny wrote:
Johnny wrote:

I would love to meet Graham if there's an afterlife, I'm just so curious about him as a person,he's one of the few who really amaze me

Must be his totallly irreverence and his misterious and great mind. I wonder what there was inside him, really, I mean what he really was. From his book, which I'm TOROUGHLY enjoying, I think he was totally crazy, but at the same time he was so gentle and had such a creative way of facing life.
When John says he thinks Graham totally lost contact with the real world, and all of them 'cept maybe John say that they never got to really know him, that he had too many layers, it makes me wonder even more.
Yes, I also would love to meet him Shauny, he makes me wonder.... and I like people who make me wonder.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:43 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
Well it has to be the Mikester, doesn't it?? We all know that. :D

I see Graham is still winning though - I must admit there have been times when a Graham fantasy has fleeted across my mind :shock: But, er, there wouldn't have been any possibility at all in real life for one obvious reason (ie - I am not a bloke) -oh - and the fact that he is now an ex-Graham. Other than that, yes, he was quite handsome at times.

But he's got nothing on Michael, who will be sexy forever..... :wink:

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:33 pm 
Shauny wrote:
if he wouldn't been gay he would be my man...

always was graham and always will be graham for me.
i think you'll find graham is my man. gay or straight. but i'll find out for sure once our time machine is ready :)

ahem

but i do agree also with the comment about him being such a deep and mysterious character. i find that quite attractive in a man really.

*sigh* wishful thinking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:06 am 
Senior Looney

Who knows?. :D
He wrote in his book that he slept with some women sometimes, though maybe that's one of the few adorned lies peppered in the book.

Anyway, it looks like the deep mistery in a man is attractive, I also find the loyal nature of Mike very attractive, he's the ideal son-in-law for any mother. I find that paricularly interesting: he has been together with his wife for 40 years!! :shock: I'd like to know if he did ever have another girlfriend at all or at some party you know... :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons