Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:35 pm 
Pythongirl wrote:
They're all supposedly getting back together to do some new stuff for the BBC early next year - they're each going to write a sketch and then they're all going to do one together for Graham. Sounds really cool.

The ABC here has shown interest in it - but I don't think it's even off the ground in Britain yet.

Will be interesting anyway.

isn't that happening soon. with the graham chapman's personal best and all. twill be majorly exciting!!!!!!!! some have said its a reunion of sorts but others disagree. i don't know what to think as i am receiving information from many many sources. aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh. i think my brain is tangled.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:23 am 
Amazing Looney

well at least you're getting info........ SHARE IT!!!!! (please?)

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:44 pm 
i will when i know more. pwomise!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:18 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
Thank you.

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:38 pm 
from idelized heaven: the news we have been waiting for. no doubt there will be more to come:

Though this has been posted before many months ago when it was first announced, I am re-announcing the coming of PBS's (America) new television series, Monty Python's Personal Best, which will premiere on February 22nd. The series will consist of six episodes, one per Python (except for Graham, whose episode will be the living five collaborating for a special episode to honor him and pick his favs. for him), also including some new footage. Each episode was written and produced by the Python that episode represents. Specific airing dates and times will vary depending on where you live. Yet fear not- all episodes are on DVD, such as Eric Idle's Personal Best. His and Palin's were released back in August while the other four will be available as of the 28th of February.

see www.eric-idle.com for more details. or email diane to ask. rrxx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:14 am 
Looney Elite

can't wait!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:32 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
Hurrah! :lol:

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:51 pm 
has that pleasethed y'all now. god i sound like a demented cheerleader! still wOOp! :o

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:49 am 
Amazing Looney

omg omg omg *runs around excitedly* come on, when will they show it in aus!

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:40 am 
Senior Looney

Probably when I'm a grandmother.

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:43 am 
same here in england. they always forget about us. even though it is here that it all started and our heroes were born. except terry gilliam. but thats not the point!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:04 am 
Looney Elite

yeah, that has to make one wonder a bit...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Television Series