Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:12 pm 
Looney Elite

translations please?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
I reckon there's plenty of old rockers and comedians I'd run off with and marry :wink:

Paul McCartney for starters. I'm a huge Beatles fan and Paulie is my favourite, and I would have married him only Heather got to him first! And she's only a few years older than me - bloody woman!!!!! :evil:

I love Billy Connolly too. Very sexy. Met him a couple of times and he's really nice-that makes him yummy in my book!! And he's funny as hell as well.

Michael Palin, for obvious reasons (and there are too many). I love him. I love him with all my heart.xoxoxoxox

Graham Chapman, except that he's gay and, er, dead. So that's very unlikely.

So there you go. Middle-aged men are extremely sexy, and they probably have more to offer women than half of the younger blokes around these days. No offence, anyone. Just telling it like it is. Hehe :wink:

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:58 pm 
Senior Looney

Pythongirl wrote:
I reckon there's plenty of old rockers and comedians I'd run off with and marry :wink:

Paul McCartney for starters. I'm a huge Beatles fan and Paulie is my favourite, and I would have married him only Heather got to him first! And she's only a few years older than me - bloody woman!!!!! :evil:

I love Billy Connolly too. Very sexy. Met him a couple of times and he's really nice-that makes him yummy in my book!! And he's funny as hell as well.

Michael Palin, for obvious reasons (and there are too many). I love him. I love him with all my heart.xoxoxoxox

Graham Chapman, except that he's gay and, er, dead. So that's very unlikely.

So there you go. Middle-aged men are extremely sexy, and they probably have more to offer women than half of the younger blokes around these days. No offence, anyone. Just telling it like it is. Hehe :wink:

Oh god... Paul McCartney was such a sexpot in the 60s. Seriously... I'm one of the biggest Beatles fans you will ever meet! I LOVE THEM! And Paulie. I think I'd probably go for John though, he's got more of my sense of humor. But George was such a sweetheart too. And Ringo was just hilarious! Okay.... fine.... I would have married all of them. At the same time. On the same day. :wink:

And I think I would happily marry any of the Pythons. I love them all. Maybe not Terry Gilliam... But I still like him quite a lot, too.

I don't think I would marry any of them nowdays though. It's that whole creepy 60-something man being with a 18ish year old girl thing that sort of weirds me out. Some say age doesn't matter, and in some cases it doesn't, but I think you should try to stay away from people that could almost be your grandparents. But that's just me... hahaha

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 pm 
Senior Looney

Adrian wrote:
Quote:
ome say age doesn't matter, and in some cases it doesn't, but I think you should try to stay away from people that could almost be your grandparents.

...or your children...ahaha

but if i was a woman i would marry john lennon. he was the coolest guy in the world. yoko ono didn't deserve him

Yeah, she's not my favorite either, but I don't think she deserves quite as much crap that she gets. Now she does great things for John's image and tries to keep him alive in the hearts of his fans. I also don't think she was the only reason The Beatles broke up. Of course she was part of it, but all four of them were under each other's skin and they were just getting sick of each other. It was bound to happen anyway. Great things like that can't last forever.

But yeah, I'd totally marry John.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:14 pm 
Major Looney

Quote:
Now she does great things for John's image and tries to keep him alive in the hearts of his fans.

haha yeah! only so she can live off the royalties!

freeloader.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:19 pm 
Senior Looney

Yeah, I guess. But I still don't think she's quite as much of a bitch as everyone says.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:02 pm 
Senior Looney

Yeah... I'm pretty sure that Mark David Chapman killed him. He admited it. Now there's a looney. In the bad sense.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:25 pm 
Senior Looney

Yeah... sorry. But I love John Lennon.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:19 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
I love John too. But Paul was the most gorgeous!!

Georgie was cute too - I love it at the beginning of A Hard Day's Night when they're running and he stacks it!! Hehe :lol:

Ringo...well....couldn't class him as cute but I love him anyway.

Two of my biggest passions - The Beatles and Monty Python!

Though, I don't think I would've married all the Pythons - definitely not Gilliam, anyway. Graham was very cute - but since he batted for the other team there wouldn't have been much chance of attracting his attention (unless I was a bloke, I guess :shock: ) He's my second favourite Python though, after the totally gorgeous and lovely Michael - the Paul McCartney of the Pythons!! Hehe :wink:

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:25 am 
Senior Looney

By the way, I hope Mark Chapman rots in jail. He deserves to. Did you know that apparently he went to NY a few weeks before the 8th Dec to kill John but he lost his nerve! Bastard.

I never read anything about him in the papers or mags because I don't think he should be getting the publicity. Newspapers etc should just totally ignore him.

Don't like Yoko at all - still, John loved her and I guess that stands for something.

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:11 pm 
Senior Looney

Pythongirl wrote:
Two of my biggest passions - The Beatles and Monty Python!

Mine too!!! Seriously, they're the loves of my life!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:39 pm 
Senior Looney

I just downloaded a buch of Beatles bootlegs. They pretty much made my day. You can actually listen to how Lennon and McCartney's minds worked... fascinating.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons