Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:12 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
No flaming from me and fogchicken! You said the Michael and Eric are the best looking!! Hurrah!! We must agree with you :D Though, er, Michael is slightly better looking than Eric, if I must say...........

Long live Pythonmania

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:43 am 
Starting Loony

I must say I think so too, but if you watch some of the DNAYS sketch when they were both a bit younger, they both are really quite, quite gorgeus. Sombody find a bucket, I'm starting to drool.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:42 pm 
Average Looney

Quote:
Though, er, Michael is slightly better looking than Eric, if I must say...........

Let's say Mike has a more "classical" beauty! :wink: This is true!

I personally find that Pythons (BUT Gilliam, who is really ugly, poor him! :D ) are uh.. handsome men. But everyone in a different way because they are 6 (ok, 5 if you follow my taste :P ) completly different types of men! I mean their aspect, not only their mind or behaviour!
Actually now I don't know how I couldn't manage to recognize them one by one in the beginning :? Did this ever happen to you (in the beginning, obviously!)?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:10 pm 
Looney Elite

Quote:
*Puts on flame proof clothing in preperation for the flaming I know I'm going to get for this post.*

i don't quite get why you're so concerned about flaming. there's only one person who's been on here who ever got close to being flamed, and that's because he targeted actual members on these boards, not just opinions or ideas.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:29 am 
Amazing Looney

Quote:
We must agree with you :D Though, er, Michael is slightly better looking than Eric, if I must say...........

he jolly well is not! :P

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:54 am 
Starting Loony

Quote:
i don't quite get why you're so concerned about flaming. there's only one person who's been on here who ever got close to being flamed, and that's because he targeted actual members on these boards, not just opinions or ideas.

I just figured the staunch T.J, Cleesy and Gray fans would start jumping down my throat.

P.S Why won't my quote things work properly?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:59 am 
Starting Loony

Quote:
I personally find that Pythons (BUT Gilliam, who is really ugly, poor him! ) are uh.. handsome men.

I dunno though, when he's just himself, without any silly hairstyles or gurning, he's not all that bad. Just not as good as Mike and Eric. None of the others are. Though I will admit that John when he was young wasn't half bad.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:46 am 
Amazing Looney

Quote:
Though I will admit that John when he was young wasn't half bad.

oh, have you seen John in the courtroom sketch with cardinal rechlier? Before that, when Graham is giving his speech in drag, and John keeps shooting these absolutely adorable looks at the camera...

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:31 am 
Looney Elite

Quote:
Quote:

I just figured the staunch T.J, Cleesy and Gray fans would start jumping down my throat.

P.S Why won't my quote things work properly?

right. well they shouldn't.

your quotes aren't working because (for some reason) you had BBCode disabled. it's fixed now, at least in those two posts.

Post subject: Sweetness
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:19 am 
Starting Loony

Terry Jones
Michael Palin
Eric Terry John
Carol Cleveland .....when i was younger i loooved her attributes.
Graham .... i met him and no forever zing.
Neil Innies.... not forgotten but not as cute as the rest

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:48 am 
Senior Looney

fogchicken wrote
Quote:
oh, have you seen John in the courtroom sketch with cardinal rechlier? Before that, when Graham is giving his speech in drag, and John keeps shooting these absolutely adorable looks at the camera...

I know!! I love that!
Speaking of that, I also love Graham's speech as Mrs. Fiona Lewis. "..............well, they do don't they, I mean you can't, can you, I mean they're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced! And he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon but I don't like the sound of his liver, all that squeaking and banging every night til the small hours............." Hee hee hee! I love it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:14 am 
Amazing Looney

Quote:
fogchicken wrote
Quote:

I know!! I love that!

does anyone have a picture? or picture-s? please?

-- Harpo Marx

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons