Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post subject: Python sings Python
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:54 pm 
Junior Looney

I've a question: Why does Eric sing Grahams song, Terry J. sings Erics song and so on? It's on the Meaning of Life DVD. Why do they have to sing the songs from the other ones? Sure it's not the most effective question but I'm interested why they sing these songs. Sometimes i've the feeling that one wants to make it better than the other one. I'm thinking about this question for a long time now and i still haven't found an answer. (sry for my bad english) :oops:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:42 pm 
Amazing Looney

hmm

I'm not sure which songs you are referring to here.

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:16 am 
Junior Looney

Graham is singing Christmas in heaven in MOL and on the second DVD Eric is also singing christmas in heaven. I mean why does he sing again a song which had a perfect voice before many years later? Does he think that this version wasn't the best solution or just for fun?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:01 pm 
Senior Looney

Dr. Doom wrote:
Graham is singing Christmas in heaven in MOL and on the second DVD Eric is also singing christmas in heaven. I mean why does he sing again a song which had a perfect voice before many years later? Does he think that this version wasn't the best solution or just for fun?

No, he's singing the extended/different versions which weren't in the original film.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:07 am 
Junior Looney

ah... ok

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons