Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:09 am 
Amazing Looney

Pythongirl wrote:
My favourite part in the whole film is when Eric and Michael are dressed up as the tiger-that whole speech cracks me up every time I watch it.[:D]
)

i LOVE that bit!!
"without waking him up??............ I dont believe you!"

My Favourite movie is and now for something completely different (wink wink nudge nudge say no more), followed by holy grail, then life of brian, then meaning of life.

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:42 pm 
yaaaaaaaaay . me too. i love 'and now for something completely different!' followed by the 'meaning of life'. then the 'holy grail'. and then the 'life of brian'. but i love them all really!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:25 pm 
Junior Looney

the meaning of life
i have the hole movie contributed to memory

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:50 pm 
Major Looney

Mr. Neutron
Quote:
the mysterious, hazy British countryside

*clutching sides from laughing so much*
mysterious, hazy British countryside! that's great! I live in the countryside at the moment (canterbury) and have gone to scotland (where the holy grail was filmed) far too many times to recount here; and the only mysterious thing about the British countryside is the fact that the lanes generally don't tend to match up with the maps, and the SatNav takes very strange routes off cliff-edges and the like!
As for the haze? that's usually the thin veil of drizzle that cloaks our lovely hills and valleys 70% of the year! hehe saying that - we're apparently in the worst drought since 1976 and they're thinking of rationing water.... which i find hard to believe because i'm watching the rain pouring down outside my window as i'm typing this as it has been doing for the past week or so.

as for the qestion of my fave python films...
tis a toughie

Holy Grail i'd have to put as number one because it is just more watchable - i actually prefer life of brian - the story etc, but I think i've seen it too much now and i just don't find it as funny as i used to - The Holy grail is generally much lighter and sillier and easier to watch :)

second, I'd put And Now For Something Completely Different (because it is the closest thing i have to flying circus material - although comparing some of the sketches from anfscd to the original circus footage, they seem to be a bit over-rehearsed in places and lose something - the nudge nudge sketch in particular.)

theeen The meaning of life

and Hollywood Bowl. I'd rather say Secret Policeman's Ball instead of Hollywood Bowl, but I'm not sure if you'd count that as a 'python' movie per se (all the pythons AND sir peter ustinov on one dvd is almost too much for my mere mortal mind to take in! *worshipping* I'm not worthy!!)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:23 pm 
yer, the drought thing is weird isnt it? its pouring it down outside. wait.... i think a cow had just floated past the window.... no its ok....don't panic.... i don't think i've slept for a while..... :?

but on the topic of this topic, find the fish will always have a special place in my heart. therefore... the meaning of life just pushes infront of the rest. x

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:59 pm 
Starting Loony

holy grail is my favourite

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:00 pm 
Starting Loony

fogchicken wrote:
Pythongirl wrote:
My favourite part in the whole film is when Eric and Michael are dressed up as the tiger-that whole speech cracks me up every time I watch it. :D
)

i LOVE that bit!!
"without waking him up??............ I dont believe you!"

My Favourite movie is and now for something completely different (wink wink nudge nudge say no more), followed by holy grail, then life of brian, then meaning of life.

what is that sketch called?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:45 am 
Amazing Looney

umm.... i dont know its oficial name....
it might be called tiger brand coffee?

I dont know if it even has a name, as it is part of a movie.

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:15 pm 
Starting Loony

ok,thanks

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:57 am 
Looney Elite

technically, it's still part of Part III: Fighting Each Other.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:59 am 
Starting Loony

ok,I'll try that one then

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:16 am 
Senior Looney

My favourite movie is Life of Brian, it's just pure comedy and good laughs all the way. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films