Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post subject: www.eric-idle.com
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:28 am 
Senior Looney

I was just looking around that website and, tell me if I'm going too far, but the person who makes that webpage comes over as a little obsessed if you ask me. There are some great things there, don't get me wrong, but I just looked around on pythonland and noticed how some people don't really get along too well with her. Am I right here?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:57 am 
hehe. yes you are right. but for my own personal safety, and from personal experience, i won't say too much until i've had time to think of something non-incriminating that explains why. well partly anyway.

Post subject: Re: www.eric-idle.com
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:10 pm 
Amazing Looney

Yannick_Joker wrote:
but I just looked around on pythonland and noticed how some people don't really get along too well with her.

What do you mean people dont get on to well with her?

I love www.eric-idle.com and am a pround member of the spam club :D

I dont think she is over-obsessed. I think the things she does on the site are wonderful, there is an incredible amount of work that goes into it. You only have to look at the galleries to see that. And i love the icons :P

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:11 pm 
Just sometimes she can be a little unfriendly...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:18 pm 
Amazing Looney

how so?

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:27 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
I just LOVE www.eric-idle.com. If you come to its forum you'll see I'm one of the most active members. We've done a great little community there. I think is the most complete site about Eric I've found. And the webmistress, Diane, isn't as bad as you say. It has taken her hours of hard work to do all that great website. I'd love Pythonline to have the same level as Idleized Heaven in news, pics and new stuff!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:24 am 
Amazing Looney

hear hear!

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:29 am 
Senior Looney

The reason I feel this way is because I was looking at the gallery with screenshots. And it's just every facial movement you can imagine. That makes me a little worried. On a different note: Wasn't that site almost moved away by Mr. Idle because he thought that she was 'acting' like him when placing a message? Or is that completely different?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:49 am 
Senior Looney

Yannick_Joker wrote:
The reason I feel this way is because I was looking at the gallery with screenshots. And it's just every facial movement you can imagine. That makes me a little worried. On a different note: Wasn't that site almost moved away by Mr. Idle because he thought that she was 'acting' like him when placing a message? Or is that completely different?

Mmm, I don't know anything about that. I just know that in the main page she says clearly she's not in contact with Eric Idle :shock: :shock:

And about the galleries.... I enjoy them a lot. There are Eric pics that you can't find anywhere else. I think it's a great work.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:37 am 
fogchicken wrote:
how so?

well..... i don't know. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the site, because diane has clearly put in a great deal of time and effort into it.

but

... edit: well i think i'll just leave it at that. for this is most awkward. tea, anyone?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:48 am 
Senior Looney

Ray Ray wrote:
fogchicken wrote:
how so?

well..... i don't know. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the site, because diane has clearly put in a great deal of time and effort into it.

but

... edit: well i think i'll just leave it at that. for this is most awkward. tea, anyone?

No milk and lots of sugar please :wink: :wink: Ok, I admit sometimes Diane seems a little bit grumpy, but she's very nice, I adore the site and all the nice people I've met there :D :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:56 pm 
Senior Looney

She's been pretty nice to me. Although I've only been in contact with her two or three times and that was over pics.

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons