Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: www.eric-idle.com
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:28 am 
Offline
Senior Looney

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 221
I was just looking around that website and, tell me if I'm going too far, but the person who makes that webpage comes over as a little obsessed if you ask me. There are some great things there, don't get me wrong, but I just looked around on pythonland and noticed how some people don't really get along too well with her. Am I right here?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:57 am 
hehe. yes you are right. but for my own personal safety, and from personal experience, i won't say too much until i've had time to think of something non-incriminating that explains why. well partly anyway.


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.eric-idle.com
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:10 pm 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
Yannick_Joker wrote:
but I just looked around on pythonland and noticed how some people don't really get along too well with her.


What do you mean people dont get on to well with her?

I love www.eric-idle.com and am a pround member of the spam club :D

I dont think she is over-obsessed. I think the things she does on the site are wonderful, there is an incredible amount of work that goes into it. You only have to look at the galleries to see that. And i love the icons :P

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:11 pm 
Just sometimes she can be a little unfriendly...


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:18 pm 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
how so?

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:27 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
I just LOVE www.eric-idle.com. If you come to its forum you'll see I'm one of the most active members. We've done a great little community there. I think is the most complete site about Eric I've found. And the webmistress, Diane, isn't as bad as you say. It has taken her hours of hard work to do all that great website. I'd love Pythonline to have the same level as Idleized Heaven in news, pics and new stuff!!

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:24 am 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
hear hear!

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:29 am 
Offline
Senior Looney

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:02 pm
Posts: 221
The reason I feel this way is because I was looking at the gallery with screenshots. And it's just every facial movement you can imagine. That makes me a little worried. On a different note: Wasn't that site almost moved away by Mr. Idle because he thought that she was 'acting' like him when placing a message? Or is that completely different?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:49 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Yannick_Joker wrote:
The reason I feel this way is because I was looking at the gallery with screenshots. And it's just every facial movement you can imagine. That makes me a little worried. On a different note: Wasn't that site almost moved away by Mr. Idle because he thought that she was 'acting' like him when placing a message? Or is that completely different?

Mmm, I don't know anything about that. I just know that in the main page she says clearly she's not in contact with Eric Idle :shock: :shock:

And about the galleries.... I enjoy them a lot. There are Eric pics that you can't find anywhere else. I think it's a great work.

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:37 am 
fogchicken wrote:
how so?


well..... i don't know. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the site, because diane has clearly put in a great deal of time and effort into it.

but

... edit: well i think i'll just leave it at that. for this is most awkward. tea, anyone?


Top 
  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:48 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Ray Ray wrote:
fogchicken wrote:
how so?


well..... i don't know. i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the site, because diane has clearly put in a great deal of time and effort into it.

but

... edit: well i think i'll just leave it at that. for this is most awkward. tea, anyone?

No milk and lots of sugar please :wink: :wink: Ok, I admit sometimes Diane seems a little bit grumpy, but she's very nice, I adore the site and all the nice people I've met there :D :wink:

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 291
Location: Middle Earth.
She's been pretty nice to me. Although I've only been in contact with her two or three times and that was over pics.

_________________
Image
The Judean People's Front?!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: