Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 am 
Major Looney

Kiri_84 wrote:
Michael's travel series were shown in a spanish channel some months ago (but not all of them) also with a spanish reader. People here is too lazy to read subtitles so we have to watch everything dubbed to spanish

It's just like in Poland :wink: But you don't have dubbing, but only one reader? In every films and programms on polish TV one person read it, but, for example on german or czech TV in every, every films they've got dubbing with many people(you know what I mean nudge nudge) and it's annoying (I've got some czech channels :) )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:14 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
iwona wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:
Michael's travel series were shown in a spanish channel some months ago (but not all of them) also with a spanish reader. People here is too lazy to read subtitles so we have to watch everything dubbed to spanish

It's just like in Poland :wink: But you don't have dubbing, but only one reader? In every films and programms on polish TV one person read it, but, for example on german or czech TV in every, every films they've got dubbing with many people(you know what I mean nudge nudge) and it's annoying (I've got some czech channels :) )

Mmmm it depends. For movies, tv series and such they show them dubbed (you know, each character has a different actor playing its voice). And for docummentaries (like Michael's) there's usually only one reader or maybe two.

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons