Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:33 am 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:19 am
Posts: 513
Location: Poland
I agree with Nigel, just leave this topic. But I think we can agree that Jesus existed. If he was God or not - it depends on your faith and we can't argue about it.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:47 am 
Offline
Starting Loony

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:11 am
Posts: 15
Location: Wales.(Can't think of anything witty to follow that.)
I'm really sorry if I caused any problems. I kind of saw people going off into a proper debate earlier and realised what a twattish post that was.
When I posted, I mostly just thought that there'd be a small amount of laughter, perhaps some people saying "Ooo, I saw that!" and then it'd die the death. Sorry that I caused problems.
Although, I would just like to say that on other forums I've seen or been on, any subject like this that is broached usually ends in a slanging match. It's really cool to see how educated and fair you all are.

_________________
I told you I was ill


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:40 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:32 am
Posts: 874
Location: A sinkhole on Triton
yeah you're all right. Good to know we're not a bunch of 10 year olds eh? and yeah, about homer, his works weren't published till like 300 years after his death.

_________________
Splendid!

youtube.com/zestysk8er


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:37 pm 
Offline
Hot Hungarian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Posts: 2086
Location: Hungary
Okay... I'm a Roman Chatolic *sings*...........khm sorry *cough*
I'm really a RC but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:36 pm 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:38 am
Posts: 1075
Location: Gumbya
Shauny wrote:
but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^


Image
'I suffer, as you know, from being referred to in some circles as the nice Python. I am extremely fed up with this handle. The time has come for me to reveal myself as the miserable bastard I really am. There are many Pythons nicer than me. Mother Teresa for instance. I know she's not a real Python but she was always sending us jokes...'
:lol:

_________________
Image
i wonder where my sig did go, a sig, a sig, a siggy - ohh


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:00 pm 
Offline
Hot Hungarian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Posts: 2086
Location: Hungary
LOl still he's nice, he is the last who starts jelling (like in the Holy Grail part in the shooting where he was Dennis and ate chocolate from mud :D)

_________________
Image


Last edited by Shauny on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:09 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:19 am
Posts: 513
Location: Poland
Shauny wrote:
(like in the Holy Grail part in the shooting where he was Dennis and eated chocolate from mud :D)


I was watching Holy Grail very carefully but I couldn't see Mike eating mud! :shock:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:48 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 291
Location: Middle Earth.
That shot ended up not being in the movie.

_________________
Image
The Judean People's Front?!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:04 am 
Offline
Hot Hungarian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Posts: 2086
Location: Hungary
Yeah but I red that few bits are still in there...
but still they say that's the only time when Mike was not nice. I watched 80 Days around the World, and it was really funny :D especilly the cocatoo :)

_________________
Image


Last edited by Shauny on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:37 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Gambolputty wrote:
Shauny wrote:
but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^


Image
'I suffer, as you know, from being referred to in some circles as the nice Python. I am extremely fed up with this handle. The time has come for me to reveal myself as the miserable bastard I really am. There are many Pythons nicer than me. Mother Teresa for instance. I know she's not a real Python but she was always sending us jokes...'
:lol:

THAT makes he become even nicer :D :D

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:28 pm 
Offline
Hot Hungarian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Posts: 2086
Location: Hungary
Kiri_84 wrote:
Gambolputty wrote:
Shauny wrote:
but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^


Image
'I suffer, as you know, from being referred to in some circles as the nice Python. I am extremely fed up with this handle. The time has come for me to reveal myself as the miserable bastard I really am. There are many Pythons nicer than me. Mother Teresa for instance. I know she's not a real Python but she was always sending us jokes...'
:lol:

THAT makes he become even nicer :D :D

exactly :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:09 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:19 am
Posts: 513
Location: Poland
Shauny wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:
Gambolputty wrote:
Shauny wrote:
but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^


Image
'I suffer, as you know, from being referred to in some circles as the nice Python. I am extremely fed up with this handle. The time has come for me to reveal myself as the miserable bastard I really am. There are many Pythons nicer than me. Mother Teresa for instance. I know she's not a real Python but she was always sending us jokes...'
:lol:

THAT makes he become even nicer :D :D

exactly :D


deffinately :D

Nigel Incubator Jones wrote:
That shot ended up not being in the movie.


oh, i haven't seen it. Is it in special edition? I'm going to buy it :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron