Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:52 pm 
Amazing Looney

*catches german jonesied/pythonized skull and puts it in his cupboard*
and don't forget on monday: das deutschen Klassenzimmer, ach!

edit: since it's an exam i must show you the mistake in Grahams line: it should be 'das deutsche_ Klassenzimmer'

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:13 pm 
Senior Looney

:lol:
I want an hungarian phrase book.
My nipples explode with delight whenever I see one!
And good luck with the exam! :wink:

By the way: How's John Cleese's german?. I have seen the bavarian restaurant skit and I think he's quite good.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:20 am 
Hot Hungarian

Johnny wrote:
:lol:
I want an hungarian phrase book.
My nipples explode with delight whenever I see one!
And good luck with the exam! :wink:

By the way: How's John Cleese's german?. I have seen the bavarian restaurant skit and I think he's quite good.

Gambolputty: yeah I recognized that mistake to :)
Johhny: he can't speak german he learned it phonetically :) (do we write this word like this? :shock: )

Believe me, hungarian phrasebooks aren't so interesting :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:47 am 
Senior Looney

Ah, OK, thanks for the explanation, Shauny, when I saw the LLama sketch he also did a good job with Spanish...I guess he had a good ear, then. :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:33 am 
Hot Hungarian

Johnny wrote:
Ah, OK, thanks for the explanation, Shauny, when I saw the LLama sketch he also did a good job with Spanish...I guess he had a good ear, then. :D

probably he's talented in the area of languages, in A Fish Called Wanda he speaks lovely Russian (I myself can't speak any Russian, but a few years ago we had to learn it!)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:40 am 
Senior Looney

Shauny wrote:
probably he's talented in the area of languages, in A Fish Called Wanda he speaks lovely Russian (I myself can't speak any Russian, but a few years ago we had to learn it!)

Yes, he probably is, I can say his Spanish sounded far better than Jonesey's and Idle's. Haha, I love when he talks in Russian and Italian in A Fish Called Wanda.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:05 pm 
Major Looney

Shauny wrote:
Johnny wrote:

I'm learning Russian :lol: But it was my own choice. I prefferd Russian than German (sorry...). I wanted to learn French but in my class isn't this language :evil: Russian is funny :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:23 pm 
Hot Hungarian

We had to learn Russian because we were also a part of USSR :) You live closer to Russia then I :), altough you live closer to Germany then I :shock:
I don't prefer german, I have german roots :D I'm a Goethe's child (Gambolputty surely knows who that is :P)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:40 pm 
Amazing Looney

sure i know 'im, but you are not a relative to him, are you? he only wrote that fat book about your family :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:34 pm 
Hot Hungarian

yeah he wrote a really fat book from Faust O___O
and it isn't even exciting O__O

back to the Pilatus scene: we have a really good dub, all of Mikes characters are spoken by the same person, that goes for everybody else
when I first watched MP I could recognize the Pythons by these dub voices, and so I knew... aha this tall guy is John cleese and that is Eric Idle :) nice learning way,
but I only realized that Biggus Dickus is played by Graham when I watched the film 6th time, and itstill has a lot of surprises for me, for exapmle I watched it again and I recognized Terry Jones in the crowd O___O little late I suppose :shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:52 pm 
Major Looney

Shauny wrote:
We had to learn Russian because we were also a part of USSR :) You live closer to Russia then I :), altough you live closer to Germany then I :shock:
I don't prefer german, I have german roots :D I'm a Goethe's child (Gambolputty surely knows who that is :P)

We also had to learn Russian because we also were a part of USSR :) I mean I can't remember it because I'm too young, but my parents do. And I'm between two big world-power :lol: (in war it wasn't very good location :lol: ). Anyway I still prefer French or even Italian... Although I've got polish roots :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:09 am 
Senior Looney

Shauny wrote:
but I only realized that Biggus Dickus is played by Graham when I watched the film 6th time, and itstill has a lot of surprises for me, for exapmle I watched it again and I recognized Terry Jones in the crowd O___O little late I suppose :shock:

I realized Jones was in the crowd yesterday :oops:
And about Biggus, I just had to read it was Graham...if not I would have never guessed, and yesterday I also noticed that one of the centurions in the Biggus-Pilate scene in front of the crowd is Eric Idle, and he's cracking up the whole time. :D

Last edited by Johnny on Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Python Films