Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:04 pm 
Senior Looney

Hey, i've got an idea.... Why doesn't everyone on the forum come to the USA and help me overthrow the government?

"But we must remember that art is art. On the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west. And if you stew cranberries like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:59 am 
Major Looney

excellent Idea! I'm already there and my dad and some of his friends would be happy to help!

youtube.com/zestysk8er

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:58 am 
Senior Looney

I'm on for that!
The looneys force against presidential madness :D . Get the hell out of the US of A, you bloody fascist Bush! :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:42 pm 
Senior Looney

Hahaha. Excellent. I know a few people over here who can help too. Right, so everyone who already lives in the U.S. will scope everything out and try to find a way to sneak the other members into the nation. Should we try to do this peacefully, or just blow up the white house?

"But we must remember that art is art. On the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west. And if you stew cranberries like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:15 pm 
Looney Elite

pfff. the problem isn't only in the white house.

*sneaks in a nuke*

:twisted:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:24 pm 
Senior Looney

:shock: :lol:

OK, let's do it the way you guys choose. I can also have some people here to participate on this cleaning process.

So is there a plan or should we discuss a bit like the JPF before any action is taken?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:36 am 
Senior Looney

I'm not a fan of the government but you better be careful what you say. The CIA pulled a 14 year old girl out of her highschool because she had a picture of Bush on her Myspace that said some really bad stuff.

I know what your thinking and so am I. What the hell is a 14 year old girl going to do??

I feel like I'm living in the book 1984. Big Brother is definitly watching us now!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:43 am 
Senior Looney

They did what? :shock:
The CIA has not better things to do than pulling out a ttenager because she had a pic of mr. Bush on her Myspace with her opinions?
OMG, freedom and privacy are really in danger in the US; if that happened here we would be all in jail, because we use to make fun of politicians here...and openly, on tv and all. Nothing very irrespectful, but I'm sure they would go for us too.

I wonder, why the CIA should do that to a 14 year old girl who's not happy with the president ways and just tries to express that on the Internet, and when they're really needed they don't move a finger. Sorry to say, but something quite oddly funny is going on in the land of "freedom and democracy".
And Nigel, if the CIA comes for us,don't worry, we have many ways to defend ourselves, maybe some 16 tons weight on top of them would work? :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:31 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
At least we know how to defense ourselves if they attack us with fresh fruit. :wink: :wink:

Anyway I think the best way to beat Bush and his monsters army (like Condoleezza, Dick Cheney, etc) is in next elections. THERE is where you all young americans must kick Georgie's ass. If you go and put a bomb under Bush's car you're using his own weapons, you're descending to his level. We all must say NO to violence in ANY WAY. I believe in democracy, what about you?

And about that 14-year-old girl.... well.... what can we expect from the only occidental democratic country who still signs sentences to death and have inhuman prisons like Guantanamo? Maybe USA is the most developed country in many ways, but in many many others it's still in Middle Ages :evil:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:03 am 
Senior Looney

Johnny wrote:
The CIA has not better things to do than pulling out a ttenager because she had a pic of mr. Bush on her Myspace with her opinions?

Well actually she said something along the lines of "Kill Bush" so they investigated I guess to see if she was really plotting anything. The girl lived out in California, it's just rediculous that they would even waste their time on this. But in any case I would refrain from saying things about blowing up the White House or you might fine the CIA at your door or dragging you out of a classroom. It's so ridiculous I can't stand it! Sometimes I wonder if were turning into a dictatorship.

I may dislike Bush with a passion but I'd never wish death on the man. I just want him to go back to his ranch in Texas and milk cows or whatever it he does there, and leave the government alone.

Luckily Kiri he can't run for office next election, at least according to our constitution. If he tries then we'll all have to stand up and do something or just let democracy die. I can actually imagine him trying to run next elecetion, I mean he pays no attention to the constitution anyway so why not? I just hope beyond hope that it doesn't happen.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:43 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Nigel Incubator-Jones wrote:
Johnny wrote:

Well actually she said something along the lines of "Kill Bush" so they investigated I guess to see if she was really plotting anything. The girl lived out in California, it's just rediculous that they would even waste their time on this. But in any case I would refrain from saying things about blowing up the White House or you might fine the CIA at your door or dragging you out of a classroom. It's so ridiculous I can't stand it! Sometimes I wonder if were turning into a dictatorship.

I may dislike Bush with a passion but I'd never wish death on the man. I just want him to go back to his ranch in Texas and milk cows or whatever it he does there, and leave the government alone.

Luckily Kiri he can't run for office next election, at least according to our constitution. If he tries then we'll all have to stand up and do something or just let democracy die. I can actually imagine him trying to run next elecetion, I mean he pays no attention to the constitution anyway so why not? I just hope beyond hope that it doesn't happen.

Yeah, I know. In fact I think it's a great measure not allow someone to stay on the top for more than 8 years. Of course I also see him capable to try to be president again (at least I'm sure it's what he'd like) but I don't think it's going to happen. When I say "kick Georgie's ass" I mean him but also those who're like him (republicans and such :x )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:18 am 
Amazing Looney

Terry wrote against Bush, Eric sings
(i guess you already know this)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current