Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:31 pm 
Senior Looney

No it's not in the movie at all. It's just mentioned in the commentary by John Cleese. The only extra bit that's been added on to Holy Grail is the "GET ON WITH IT" sequence.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:34 pm 
Major Looney

Nigel Incubator-Jones wrote:
No it's not in the movie at all. It's just mentioned in the commentary by John Cleese. The only extra bit that's been added on to Holy Grail is the "GET ON WITH IT" sequence.

Pity... I would like to see it...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:03 am 
Amazing Looney

okay back to the original topic....

according to this, michael looks like maybe he's not quite as nice as he appears to be!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEtXHjCVts

:lol:

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:48 am 
Major Looney

WOW! It was awesome! What songis it? Is it Palin's voice? Sometimes it sounds like his voice sometimes not. I'm confused :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:16 am 
Hot Hungarian

ATTENTION!
SAHARA WITH MICHAEL PALIN ON BBC WORLD!
If you have BBC WORLD, then THIS SERIES STARTS AT 23:10 PM GMT+1H (that means in England it's 22:10 pm) EVERY SATURDAY! OR YOU CAN SEE IT AT 15:10 PM GMT+1H (English 14:10) EVERY SATURDAY! IF YOU'VE MISSED IT THEN ON SUNDAY YOU CAN SEE IT AT 19:10 PM GMT+1H (England: 18:10 pm) OR 11:10 AM GMT+1H (England: 10:10 am), yesterday was the first episode, I was so happy :D
I surfed on the channels, and on BBC News there was the programme saying Next is Sahara, thought hmmm Mike has a series called Sahara, and then the voice said: And now it's time to go trough the Sahara with former Python Michael Palin :D
What a stroke of luck!

INFORMATION (for your timezone):http://www.bbcworld.com/content/template_tvlistings.asp?pageid=668

Very interesting: he stomps a little bug with his foot into the sand in the opening titles.... I think that's very Pythonescue :roll:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:43 am 
Amazing Looney

iwona wrote:
WOW! It was awesome! What songis it? Is it Palin's voice? Sometimes it sounds like his voice sometimes not. I'm confused :?

LOL i think its a song from Lion King or something :lol: (believe it or not i havent actually seen this movie)

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:44 am 
Major Looney

fogchicken wrote:
iwona wrote:

LOL i think its a song from Lion King or something :lol: (believe it or not i havent actually seen this movie)

Youmean this animated movie? Lion King? I watched it couple years ago and I don't remember it :? So it isn't Michael's voice? Oh, it's very similar to his... :shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:58 pm 
Amazing Looney

oh, i recognize this voice. sounds like jeremy irons.
*googles*
yes, irons

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:08 pm 
Looney Elite

doesn't sound that similar (voice) to me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:57 pm 
Major Looney

Maybe i just WANTED to hear Mike's voice :? you know, my imagination or something...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:35 am 
Senior Looney

Kiri_84 wrote:
Gambolputty wrote:
Shauny wrote:
but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^

'I suffer, as you know, from being referred to in some circles as the nice Python. I am extremely fed up with this handle. The time has come for me to reveal myself as the miserable bastard I really am. There are many Pythons nicer than me. Mother Teresa for instance. I know she's not a real Python but she was always sending us jokes...'

THAT makes he become even nicer :D :D

Poor Michael, he wants to rebel and show his evil side to the world. Well, Michael, we're all waiting.... :twisted:

Anyway, I don't think he's nicer than Jesus, I don't know how nice Jesus was, but I sure would have loved to see Michael at the last supper with Jesus, not letting Jesus talk at all. :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:05 pm 
Major Looney

Johnny wrote:
Kiri_84 wrote:
Gambolputty wrote:
Shauny wrote:
but Michael is just way tooo nice ^^

'I suffer, as you know, from being referred to in some circles as the nice Python. I am extremely fed up with this handle. The time has come for me to reveal myself as the miserable bastard I really am. There are many Pythons nicer than me. Mother Teresa for instance. I know she's not a real Python but she was always sending us jokes...'

THAT makes he become even nicer :D :D

Poor Michael, he wants to rebel and show his evil side to the world. Well, Michael, we're all waiting.... :twisted:

Anyway, I don't think he's nicer than Jesus, I don't know how nice Jesus was, but I sure would have loved to see Michael at the last supper with Jesus, not letting Jesus talk at all. :lol:

So then we wouldn't have this Jesus's blood and bread and these kinds of things in the mass... Hey! there wouldn't be a mass!! Would it be better or not?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons