Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:08 pm 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
so has anybody seen it yet?

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:52 am 
Offline
Admin Overlord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:34 pm
Posts: 907
Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI (UK)
Yes. It is wierd. Quite good but wierd.

Still not my favourite TG movie (that honour belongs to Time Bandits)

CF

_________________
----------------------
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

Reply address is NEVER CHECKED. Contact me at "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:47 am 
Offline
Amazing Looney
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 am
Posts: 2369
Location: Aussie
Cardinal Fang wrote:
Yes. It is wierd. Quite good but wierd.

Still not my favourite TG movie (that honour belongs to Time Bandits)

CF


*quotes eric idle* what's it like?

_________________
If everything gets too much for you, and you feel the whole world is against you, go and stand on your head. If you can think of anything crazier to do, do it.

-- Harpo Marx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:18 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
The Village Idiot wrote:
Image
From Belgium.

:shock: I didn't even know that tideland existed 'till now.

Awww, Tintin rocks :D :D

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:08 pm 
Offline
Starting Loony
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:28 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Gack! I'm nervous to click on the link.......ok, here goes!

_________________
"I take a cold shower every morning before I go MAD...!"

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:14 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 191
Location: Madrid(Spain)
Terry G. was in Spain recently, at a movie festival he promotes,and he said that many considered this(Tideland) to be his worst film ever, while others praised it as his best. To those considering it was a bad film, he advised just not to watch it again.
He also said that he was trying to finally get the rights to start filming a Don Quixote(Don Quijote) film, and Don Quixote would be Johnny Depp :D
He said many things more: had time to talk about Eric's Spamalot, and I think he evidently is not very keen on it, saying that the show was not quite untidy and lacked shocking moments, and that Eric had become very rich with it and he quite enjoyed being a very rich man, so that was the only important thing to him. :shock: And he also said that Michael, Terry J and him live only about 5 minutes walk from each other and meet fairly often.
When asked about what they would do as a film today if the Pythons would reunite(of course if Graham would have been alive), he laughed and said that instead of life of Brian, they would have gone with a life of Mahoma.

_________________
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:51 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:19 am
Posts: 513
Location: Poland
Have you been on this meeting or whatever it was?? Terry G. was also in Poland to promote Grimms brothers but at that dark times I didn't know Pythons :cry:
Anyway, nice to hear that Mike, Terry and Terry meet each other :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:46 pm 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 191
Location: Madrid(Spain)
iwona wrote:
Have you been on this meeting or whatever it was?? Terry G. was also in Poland to promote Grimms brothers but at that dark times I didn't know Pythons :cry:
Anyway, nice to hear that Mike, Terry and Terry meet each other :D


Yeah, I think it's nice that some of them remain good friends and don't get together just for the check in discussions. :D

No, unfortunately I didn't see TG when he came to Spain :( . The festival was being held in Ibiza, one of the Balear islands, and I live in Madrid, in the middle of the península. Anyway, I was not aware that he was coming, I found this news the other day. :D
I hope I get the chance to see some of them if they ever make it to Madrid or some nearby place. If TG comes again for the Don Quijote project, I will try my best to see him.

_________________
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:29 am 
Offline
Senior Looney
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Posts: 403
Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Johnny wrote:
iwona wrote:
Have you been on this meeting or whatever it was?? Terry G. was also in Poland to promote Grimms brothers but at that dark times I didn't know Pythons :cry:
Anyway, nice to hear that Mike, Terry and Terry meet each other :D


Yeah, I think it's nice that some of them remain good friends and don't get together just for the check in discussions. :D

No, unfortunately I didn't see TG when he came to Spain :( . The festival was being held in Ibiza, one of the Balear islands, and I live in Madrid, in the middle of the península. Anyway, I was not aware that he was coming, I found this news the other day. :D
I hope I get the chance to see some of them if they ever make it to Madrid or some nearby place. If TG comes again for the Don Quijote project, I will try my best to see him.

He also came to the Sitges Festival of cinema, which is at about fifteen minutes from my town.... And I missed it.... :cry: :cry: *hits herself against a wall*

_________________
** Kiri in the Sky with Diamonds **


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:03 pm 
Offline
Admin Overlord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:34 pm
Posts: 907
Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI (UK)
If any y'all missed it when it was out at the flicks, Tideland is being released on DVD on 29 Jan.

CF

_________________
----------------------
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

Reply address is NEVER CHECKED. Contact me at "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:17 pm 
Offline
Major Looney
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:32 am
Posts: 874
Location: A sinkhole on Triton
hooray!!!

_________________
Splendid!

youtube.com/zestysk8er


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:09 am 
hmm, i'll get me some of that methinks. :D


Top 
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron