Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1409 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 118  Next
 Post subject: Things that bug you
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:40 pm 
Major Looney

go on! vent!

ok - i'll start : Top shelves in supermarkets! i can't reach things on there - i have to climb up the shelves to get things then i get all the old people glaring at me. if i go for help, i'll come back and the last one will be gone.

when you're in a rush - practically running down the road because you're late for a coach, or to meet someone. You're the ONE person who looks like they're in a hurry, yet YOU are the one that those annoying charity people try to corner, and then make you feel bad for going 'No. Sorry - i'm in a rush'

' ----- but what about all the starving children in south london?!?!'
OH PISS OFF!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm 
Major Looney

Hmm, I like the topic!

Well, this year on basketball, I didn't get played much and when I did play I sucked, so...

My friends from school. Nuff said.

youtube.com/zestysk8er

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:21 pm 
Major Looney

ooh i thought of another three! (you said friends, darkandlumpy - mine are my housemates and i love them dearly, but there are 2 things they do that really bug me!)

1. leaving a heap of washing up in the sink. How am i supposed to wash up my stuff if i can't even get to the tap? that is what the bit next to the sink is for.

2. toilet rolls - why is it so hard for people to replace a toilet roll when it's run out? I suppose putting the finished bit of cardboard IN the bin rather than NEXT TO the bin would be asking too much :?

3. Bread and milk. Why is it, that you can have them in the fridge for weeks and they're fine, but the minute you want a slice of toast or a cup of tea, they've gone off? and why is it, no matter how carefully you check a slice of bread for mould before putting it in the toaster, there will always be a bit you've missed?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:40 pm 
Major Looney

Haha yeah that's so true. batroom etiquette is funny. people are too lazy to change the paper roll if its empty, and sometimes they leave just enough on there to say its not empty :lol:

plus theres the whole leaving the seat up thing. im good about putting it down , but its annoying when people get mad about it lol.

Then theres my carpooler. talk about annoying. she drives me to school everyday. This morning I was studying lines for a play and she insisted on talking to me and I couldn't very well ask me to stop. Then she asserts something that I disagree with and can't help but respond to, then she contradicts everything I say. hehe

youtube.com/zestysk8er

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm 
Amazing Looney

I hate.... LOVE

and I hate... getting sick

and I hate.... parents who make stupid rules that have no point to them whatsoever (like a "computer-free day")

and I hate... having no money. But then again I could get a job, but I'm too lazy.

and I hate... teachers that teach so slowly that it's impossible not to fall asleep.

And that is all I can think of for now.

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:51 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

I hate topics about things i hate.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:24 am 
Amazing Looney

a joint post from me and GOD:
we hate slow internet connections.

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:15 am 
Meh

things i don't like:
hate.
being confused.
when people confuse hate with don't like.
people who spell lose as loose.
hoodies asking for the time and then for spare change.
(usually) the customer in front of me at the checkout till.
parsnips.
getting into unwanted brawls with hoodies.
shagged man.
drowning.
atheism, where's the bloody point in that?
the blue screen error of death.
a large spoonful of rich coffee granules.
or a mug of coffee without sugar.
the flu.
the laughing cow cheese-spread advert, what is it she finds so amusing? :?
cheap blatant unclever gags in current BBC comedy such as "2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps"
lazy dirty buggers that don't clean the public toilet seats after use.
the same culprits that don't wash their hands afterwards either.
the last soggy toilet roll which someone kindly knocked into the bowl for me.
lime pickle.
junk mail.
spam mail.
other peoples mail.
other peoples junk mail.
complicated on/offline user agreements.
poverty.
losing things when i need them at that time and eventually finding it when i don't, only to loose it again when needed.
typo erors.
annoying ringtones.
elderly people that take the whole pavement/sidewalk and won't let you pass which could cause a fatal road accident.
unknowingly walking around with my zipper undone and maybe a piece of shirt sticking out.
mindless dissing of peoples disabilities and conditions.
wasps, what's the point in them?
forgetting something vital from my shopping list.
that annoying song "U.G.L.Y" :evil:
jobsworths that refuse to bend rules when they can just because of silly red-tape.
swear words used in practically every sentence.
a stack of biros that don't work.
my electric meter running out late at a most inappropriate time.
speak your weight machines.
flappy the moth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:59 am 
Amazing Looney

what a nice list you have there

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:08 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

I HATE TURNIPS!!!!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:52 am 
Amazing Looney

something else that bugs me is a bus full of high pitched 13 year old girls

-- Harpo Marx

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:58 am 
Just Plain Amazing

Ok here goes, what do I hate???? Well to start with I hate the concept of people in general, not any particular people there is only one person I would actually say I hate, a few of you may know who im talking bout probably not best to actually name, names here. So I dont hate anyone in particular but I hate people... mainly concepts revolving around people, such as I hate people who lie, ok so im not perfect but i will try and be honest 99.9% of the time, there are circumstances where I believe it is acceptable to lie, such as for suprises, where you intend to suprise a girlfriend and rather than tell her you are in the same city, you say you are in china, those kind of lies are acceptable as I can see as you arent being dishonest as it is obvious you are not actually in china. I'd also like to point out for the benefit of some, you kow who you are........*cough* fog *cough* that manipulating the truth is not lying you are just not telling someone the whole truth doesnt mean you are not being truthful. You can maintain a story without giving out all the information. Ok so there is one aspect of people I hate. Another involves people with memories that suit them, especially in an arguement situation, that really annoys me when people have temporary amnesia because they know they are wrong and rather than admit it they will simply forget or try to end the arguement by saying "im not talking to you anymore" that really annoys me. Those are the 2 mains points about people I hate there are others that I cant think of at the moment, it is annoying when your brain is going a million miles an hour trying to think of 40 things all at the same time and half of those things contradict the others.........aaaaaaahhhhhh..........anyways back to my point, dont think I think myself a saint ( well GOD maybe, ask FOG shes seen the pictures) I do these things that I hate myself nobody is perfect no matter how much they or others think they are. Oh thats another thing that annoys me, when somebody says something and then does the complete opposite, example somebody that lives 400km away says they will visit you and arrive at 10am, it's quarter to 12 and you havent heard anything so you ring them up and they havent even left yet, that really shits me when people change major plans without giving you any notice! It's just inconsiderate people. Another thing related to the previous is people who cant tell the time when it comes to plans, when someone says i'll be there in 15min so you have the fastest shower ever and race around like a chook with its head cut off (they really do that blood everywhere its really quite a nasty spectacle) to get ready and you manage to do that in the 15min and the person coming doesnt actually arrive for an hour because they get sidetracked, my mother is shocking for this, now you might think that these things arent a big deal, but in the last few years i have become quite anal about making plans I dont know what it is or what brought it on, I mean dont get me wrong i can still be as spontaneous as the next bloke but if I actually make plans and they arent followed through on it drives me up the wall. I hate narrow minded people who cant take something as a joke, these people really annoy me, if someone wants to wear a dress and look like a fool during muck up week it really isnt that big a deal you stupid arsehole!!! As many of you know i like to make people laugh, especially when im in the pressence of someone who is upset, ive been known to make a complete arse out of myself in order to cheer these people up, I hate people who label this kind of thing as attention seeking.... the whole concept annoys me, when we speak, unless we are talking to ourselves which can be the best convos you will ever have- narrow minded people again, we expect someone to listen therefore we are seeking that persons attention, so everyone is an attention seeker, just because someone does something stupid and dresses in a certain way doesnt mean they want you to look at them, they may have many number of reasons, it makes them feel good, others feel good, they like to entertain who knows who cares, i dont! Anyways back to narrow minded bastards, I hate that people judge, comment, belittle etc etc etc things they have no idea about, the whole this person is different than us so lets make fun of him/her annoys me. As I have always said people are entitled to there opinions as long as these opinions are well informed and if an arguement is to take place, both parties have equal right to discuss their side fairly. I personally try not to make judgements on people because they are different from myself, however as everyone know it happens to us all anyway, it just one of those natural responses, which is fair enough let your natural repsonse happen then drop the issue or if you wish to take it further make sure you have a good reason not to like the person.

I HATE TURNIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont actually hate turnips, well from the few times ive eaten them im not overly fond of them, this is just one of my random quotes that I once wrote on a teachers calculator. And remembered this afternoon whilst in this topic.

I hate people who are blatantly stupid, well you tell someone something and they convince themselves you told them something completely different, this drives me crazy, explaining the same things over and over to a person just because they were to stupid to listen to what you actually told them this annoys me.

I hate walking places, this isnt because im lazy, i am lazy as most of you know, i actually like walking and will walk around many places, but i hate walking as it scares me, due to experiences as a young lad with big scary dogs etc This has left me terrified of walking places and has even lead to situations where I will deliberately go out of my way to avoid situations invloving dogs in the street. I also hate walking at night, once again due to a fear im scared of the dark I have no idea what it is about the dark but in certain situations it freaks me out, I have no problem with night and no problem with walking but combine the 2 and we have problems, I quite often walk at night though sometimes I have problems other times I dont, for this I hate my mind that makes problems for me, why cant it just make it that I have no problems with walking at night, OH and dont get me started about walking at night and hearing or seeing dogs.............lets just not go there. I also hate some forms of birds mainly chickens I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!!!!! This is all due to the fact I was swooped by a magpie at a young age I believe, I have left me permanently jumpy pretty much.

I hate when you forget what you were going to say I had something planned in my head but have plain forgotten what it was, I hate it when you are with someone and you forget what you were going to say, this can be really annoying especially when the person you are with tries to offer suggestions on what to do when we all know nothing helps....but no"'try to think about something else, try this try that try shutting the f**k up!" Whats even worse is people that dont offer suggestions the ones who sit there and look at you blankly for hours and that awkward silence, dont you just hate that!

sh*t I forgot it again, no wait there it is...... I hate people who abbreviate in msgs..... more so the ones who make up words and abbreviations that leave you standing there for hours trying to work out what the f**k they are on about, they do it to be quicker and in the end it takes twice as long to get the message, and I hate people that use slang that relates to them in no way, I was woken by some wanker the other night sending me messages that I had no idea what he was on about talking about "da this and da that" unless he wants to talk to me in german or another language that actually uses da as a word he can f**k off, I hate that kind of slang, dont know how to put it cause I dont want to be racist or offend anyone but im sure you know what I mean white people trying to be............ you fill in the gaps. But yeah that really annoys me.

Oh and the one thing more than any other stupid people who cant spell or say my last name, it's easy CATLIN, CAT as in one of the first words we learn when learning english and LIN I dont have a thing for lin but you get the idea, it sure it hell isnt CAITLIN it only has one I in it and dont be suprised if i tell you where to go if you think otherwise.

To a lesser extent I hate SAM, well depends who you are really, my name is Samuel and I dont want to be treated like half a person, like I said it doesnt overly bother me, unless someone is pissing me off, most of you here can call me whatever you want. But yeah I decided one day I prefer samuel, it has a nice ring to it. So yeah though I was so pissed off with sam that one day after a bottle of vodka I thought I would cut it into my hand...... do ask I dunno seemed like a good idea at the time.

Oh and I also hate most forms of RAP music and what they refer to as RNB these days. IT IS NOT RNB!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the blues???? Blues involves trumpets and saxaphones and all that jazz...........what did you think im not sure bout that joke should I use it again??? Anyways yeah that music is dead set shite! Especially the songs that basically just say N****R and f**k over and over, I thought that word was suppose to be offensive??? I just dont see the point of it all. I will not condem all music in this category just the majority of it im sure some of it is actually clever and has a point.

So there is my rant, there you go lad an hour worth of typing for you to read but I hate work so I couldnt do it Drunk as previously discussed.

I hope no one takes offence to anything ive written if you do I apologise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1409 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 118  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly