Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

The all new improved the sex icon poll:-)
Graham Chapman 23%  23%  [ 11 ]
John Cleese 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Eric Idle 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Michael Palin 45%  45%  [ 21 ]
Terry Jones 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Terry Gilliam 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 47

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:23 pm 
Ditto. Except I could take or leave the womens clothes to be honest.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:52 am 
Senior Looney

aaargh you want to kill me, don't you?

uuuuuhm, now Michael is basically yummie, period
but Graham is very sexy too (I love a man in a uniorm :wink: )
and Terry J has such a beautiful smile, you can see his eyes go all twinky! like there's someone behind them turning on the lights...

Eric's not bad, but just not my cup of tea, even though I can't say why... I can see why you like him (a friend of mine would kidnap him just to have babies off him if she had the chance)
and cleesey and gilliam are just... not done for me!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:24 pm 
Average Looney

i am a bit embarrassed by this, but i find John Cleese to be really sexy. i especially like his eyes and voice.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:09 am 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
Why Michael of course, always and forever :D

None of the others do the same for me, with those gorgeous features, particularly those puppy eyes, cute nose, sexy hair, at all ages, he always gets me into a pool of jelly cause I can't help but fancy him!

This is my sexual order of the others:

Terry J - Just see him in the Pythons video on the LOB DVD - that hair is sexy and has a lovely smile. Sometimes he does absolutely nothing for me though.

Eric - He's just dead cute isn't he? Again he doesn't always hold much weight with me but the Nudge Nudge man makes me squirm :D

Gray - Sometimes he looked very ill, but he did have such gorgeous lips and everything in FC. He was also quite classical looking I thought.

John - Not my thing but he looks so cute when he's the centurion and looks outside after Biggus worriedly :lol:

Terry G - No. Very amusing, but no.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:55 pm 
Average Looney

soooo..... 3 people voted Cleese for Sexiest Python. and two of them weren't me! so, who else did? just wondering.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:22 pm 
Average Looney

Johnny wrote:
Laurelin wrote:
Anyone up to a second time machine?

Kiri_84 - Eric
Palintology - Mike
me - Jonesy

Any takers for John, Gray and Gilliam?

Oh, yeah!
I'll take the two Cambridge boys :lol: :

John and Gray at the same time. Unless someone asks for John, I'll take them both. Seriously, I'll take Graham. :D

Time Machine II: The Noun preposition the (adjective optional) Noun.

Well, Johnny, looks like you're out of luck, cause i claim (er... politely ask for...) John. oh. my. god. i just thought of the most ridiculous sentence EVER. seize the Cleese. :oops: :oops: :lol: well, i hope it at least made someone else laugh.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:32 pm 
Average Looney

It was very hard to choose and I was thinking about this for more than 2 weeks... :lol:
The one thing I don`t understand is why no one likes Gilliam. I find him very attractive! And if nobody takes him, he would be mine :D
Though I voted for Jonesy cause he`s is the hottest! He has very sexy hair and fantastic voice... God, he still looks grate in his 65!!
I don`t want to make a rating (they`re all soooo handsome), but I find John very sexy too, especially in Wanda and... as Ann Elk :oops:
-Ewic is really hot sometimes, particularly in Circus and in Splitting Heirs. And when he sings... no comments!
-Graham... difficult problem... for me he`s something like saint & I can`t think about him in that way (and because he ceased to be many years ago). But he is one of the most beautiful persones I`ve seen in my life, he`s like... like Adonis may be. Rare beauty.

OK, I said about Gilliam...
Now, Michael. It`s VERY strange too, but for me he`s not sexy at all! He`s nice and such a wonderful and sweet person, and I admitt he was handsome. But now he looks not very well and reminds me of grandfather :( His wick point (only in my opinion of course) is that Michael is tooooo nice! I can`t imagine he is a naughty boy - and I admire other Pythons because they`re so rowdy sometimes... But my love of him won`t decrease because of this silly reason.
Btw, I think they`re ALL so incredibly sexy in LoB documentary!!! It`s phenomenon how handsom they all looked there... Especially the two Terrys and Graham.
P.S. I didn`t mean Cleese is on the 2nd place and Idle on the 3rd etc. I simply "list" them
Sorry for my awful English I just couldn`t keep silence and ignore this topic :wink:

(с)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:39 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

goatguru wrote:
soooo..... 3 people voted Cleese for Sexiest Python. and two of them weren't me! so, who else did? just wondering.

I have now just because this thread lacked any male opinion.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:05 pm 
Average Looney

ooh, thank you, GOD!! hmm.... one more vote and John will be tied with Eric.... if that ever actually happened, i think a lot of people would start screaming and jumping around. some in rage that Eric was tied for third, some in joy that Cleese was finally accepted as a Very Sexy Python.

and, Elisabetha, i totally agree about Gilliam. if i weren't so in love with John, i would have claimed him (Terry G) in the time machine situation.

this IS rather fun, isn't it?! if someone actually does vote for John at this point, i will be so filled with glee, the people around me will think i've gone bonkers.

slightly OT: i saw a livejournal icon which made me laugh out loud in the middle of the school library. it was the 'Eels on a Hovercraft' one. so, okay, in case you haven't seen it, it's a picture of Samuel L. Jackson from Snakes on a Plane, and then a picture of John Cleese from the Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook sketch (but tha background is from SoaP). the caption says, "I will not buy this mu-tha-f*cka...... EET is scratched!" and then it changes again and it says Eels on a Hovercraft.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:14 pm 
Average Looney

Location: Valencia (Spain)---> but I'm actually from Irun (Basque country)
I had to say Mikey, who else??

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
Elisabetha I totally agree about the LoB documentary - Mikeys hair is so windswept, I want to ruffle it with my hands...I agree with lucy too.^

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 pm 
Pythonesque

Elisabetha wrote:
Though I voted for Jonesy cause he`s is the hottest! He has very sexy hair and fantastic voice... God, he still looks grate in his 65!!

Btw, I think they`re ALL so incredibly sexy in LoB documentary!!! It`s phenomenon how handsom they all looked there... Especially the two Terrys and Graham.

Just my thought, dear! :D

Go, Jonesy!

Madeleine...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » The Pythons