Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 pm 
Amazing Looney

Location: Minneapolis...home of the Lutheran Polka Eucharist. Lift your accordian unto the Lord.
*click*
BBCRadio46: ...meanwhile, Glasnost...remember him?...ran, as fast as his servants legs could carry him, to the railway station and demanded a ticket to Rhye, or anywhere other than his namesake, to which the station master bullwhipped his staff and himself, howled in pained ecstacy and gave Glasnost a very nice dinner car all to himself as long he'd promise to marry his Godless sister, Helga Dredgedroppings Le Wartnipple, which he flatly refused and was promptly thrown into prison where he ran into himself on the way out. Wait a moment. That's not right. Is there a tear in the space/time continuim again?
7 of 9: Resistance is futile. I will slowly assimilate the BBC orally.
BBC in unison: Good Lord!!
Enid: 'Oow needs telly, eh?
Vic: Great show.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:17 pm 
Meh

Enit: Great show? Is Vic having a borg encounter with Seven of Nine?, I think I'm confusing myself. Was that my new Vic-Two of Ten, my ex Vic-One of Ten or one of those other eight very naughty Vic imposters possibly from other parallel channels?

BBCRadio46...We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a very very very very very very very quite important announcement. A very large fictitious spaceship from the future has suddenly emerged into our slightly less fictitious but all so more surreal space timeline at BBC Radio Sandwich, threatening all BBC male and female staff for directions back to the 24th century or they'll break their prime directive and orally assimilate all BBC staff via a half borg temptress whom we think calls herself by the name of Steven of Nein.

Enid: First my TV blows up leaving me completely Vicless, now I find 'im jabbering on this radio show stating how great it is, and I'm not even sure if it's my new nice Vic or vexed Vic. This isn't making any sense at all.

BBCRadio46...Anyway news just in..We have just recieved word from Paramount Studios whom has reminded the BBC that we do not hold any rights to their trek show, in which consequence has just this second caused another paradox which is now immediately sending the spacecraft hurtling back towards the delta quadrant in it's own parallel space/time continium, and leaving behind two extremely strange unearthly beings who call themselves Vic 1 and Vic 2. They appear of very low intellect and do not seem to pose any threat, but have now been whisked away under close military guard by the Royal Ballet-Light Division Infantry Orchestra to a secret location known only as area 42 where they will later be interrogated to the sound of fine music before being disected. Seargent Reginald Veronica HaHa Bootstrap has confirmed that "The earth has narrowly escaped a full force fictional invasion, and that rest-assured the BBC staff can now feel safe from any threat of oral borg encounters".

All Male & Female BBC Staff: Aww.

*click*

Enit & Enid in split/screen unison: Don't worry Vic, I'll save you.

voiceover: Will Enit & Enid save their Vics? are they both still rich enough to buy yet another new TV-set? What has or will become of Vic 3 to 10?, Is the radio broadcast transmitting from another parallel dimension that's somehow intertwined into their's?, or have the script-writers finally lost the plot with more nonsensical contradiction?, and will they now be fired from the BBC and replaced by dancing mischievous dyslexic chimps whom could probably do so much better or will they just cancel the show on another nailbiting cliffhanger?, and why am I asking questions you're probably all asking yourselves anyway? Tune in next time to find out, maybe...all except for the last question.

*click*

Eejit: Oooh, this TV show has many twists and turns. I can't wait to find out what 'appens next. It better bloody 'appen though eh Vic?
Vic: zzz, sorry wot?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:43 am 
Meh

...meanwhile a BBC executive permanantly pulls the plug on the whole show.

BBC Executive: Meheheheh.

meanwhile, in the bedroom...

Enit: Oooh I just had the strangest dream that we were all part of a cancelled TV series.
Vic1: That's weird, because I had a strange dream that we were both living in a land far far away from here.
Enid: So did I on both counts.
Vic2: Are we all experiencing Deja-Vu?
Jonny Jimjams: Possibly.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:52 am 
Senior Looney

Jim: someone knocked at the door.
Looks out: nobody
Jim: there is no one :roll:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:54 pm 
Meh

Invisible Salesman: (thinks) So much for the forced back to work scheme. It really doesn't help to be a dumb mute with only sign language communication skills for a person with my extra disadvantage.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:04 pm 
Meh

*click*
...and now on BBCBB, there will now be a drinking song sung by The French Foreign Legion Choir.

Ohhhhhhh There's.......
So many sausages
And so little time,
But the silly man has gone to Bombay.

Un Deux Trois
He won't get very far.
For desertion he shall die
Hip Hip Hooray.

Still there's so many sausages
And so little time,
And we really do not know
What else to say.

Quatre Cinq Six.
We shall drink to war not peace,
Then deduct the sausages
From out his pay.

Yes there's so many sausages
And so little time,
Now we're nearly out of brine
To drink today.

Sept Huit Neuf,
And he had the bloody nerve
To take a bite from each
So throw them all away.

Audience: Boooooooo Hissssssss, rubbish, Get'orf.
*pelts the foreign legion with small rocks*
*click*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:21 pm 
Senior Looney

Protagonist: <hearing> My God, Enit II! Don't touch that...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:17 pm 
Meh

Antagonist: She can touch what she blooming well likes and she usually does. Anyway how dare you bring up this thread again you smelly little man.

Enid 2: Don't touch what?
Vic: Don't ask me, ask him. Anyway what's on TV?

*click*

Stan Marsh: Wow dudes, did you watch that programme last night?
Kyle Broflovski: Yeah dude. The way the french foreign legion slayed the man from Bombay? It was gross.
Eric Cartman: Hey guyyyys.
Stan Marsh: Oh hi Eric.
Eric Cartman: Hey check out my new tattoo, it's awesome.
Stan Marsh: anyway no i don't mean that show guys, I mean the dirty scenes between Seven and Janeway in Star Trek Voyager. It was awesome.
Eric Cartman: Hey you guys, I said ch...
Kenny McCormick:mmmmhmm hmmmhmmm mhmm mhmm mhmmmmhhhmhmm
Eric Cartman: Hey I sai...
Stan Marsh: Haha, yeah Kenny, that was the best part.
Eric Cartman: Arrrrgh, why isn't anyone listening to me? i said check out my new tattoo it's awesome godammit! :x
Kyle Broflovski: What??? Hey man, what you doing with a swastika? That's a mark of the holocaust man.
Eric Cartman: Ohhhhhh realllllly? Well That's all you know joo. For your information it is not a swastika and it has nothing to do with your make-believe mass-slaughter, but is in fact a pirate symbol.
Kyle Broflovski: What? That's a bunch of bullcrap Eric. It's common knowledge the holocaust was real and that the swastika, and that is what's on your arm Eric, that it's a symbol of pure xenophobic evil.
Stan Marsh: Yeah Eric and besides, the pirate symbol is a skull and crossbones, not that you idiot.
Eric Cartman: ....Really?
Kyle Broflovski: Of course it is you moron. and you've now placed yourself in extreme danger.
Eric Cartman: Oh man, and I spraypainted a large black one on the back of Kenny's coat earlier.
Kenny McCormick: mmhmm hmmm?? :shock:

*Blam!*

Jewbilly: Take that you nazi dawg.

Stan Marsh: Oh my god, that jewbilly killed Kenny.
Kyle Broflovski: You Bastard!, i think.
Eric Cartman: Phew, Good job mine was just a stick on one.
Stan Marsh: This is all your fault Eric.
Eric Cartman: It was not my fault. it was that joobillies fault :x
Kyle Broflovski: Yeah it's all your fault dude. You suck!
Eric Cartman: Well then screwwwww you guys. I'm going h'yome :P

Stan Marsh: You know? I learned something today. It's great that we have friends. But when it's friends with someone who always get you into trouble, then they're not your friends at all but complete doucebags.

Chef: Hi children!
Kyle Broflovski: Oh hi chef......Say chef, what's with the white pointy hood?

*click*

Vic: Bleeding edited versions. Not as good as the version which I watched with Enid 1 in her alternate dimension.

Enid 2: Nevermind that...I'm afraid to touch anything now. What am I going to do?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:10 pm 
Senior Looney

Vic: Well, you could start by changing your name back to Enit 2, then it's off to the abbatoir with you.
Enit 2: Yipee! My pestilence on this earth is at an end!

Or was it...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:59 pm 
Meh

Enit 2: Anyway, me changing my name was out of sheer bloodyminded defiance. If I can't be Enit 1, then I'll be Enid 2.
Vic: That made no bloody sense at all as usual woman.
Enit: Fine. Well from now on then I'll just be known as Enit.
Vic: But you must be numbered. There's more than one of you you know.
Enit: There's two of us to be precise, i think. I can count that far y'know. Anyway you on the other hand should be Vic 3847287 if you're going to get all numbery. There's millions of you remember.
Vic: Ummm, ok fair point. I think we've moved on enough from that alternate universe storyline now.

Announcer: And so begns the start of an exciting new journey of Vic and Enit, in the continuing adventures of The Imagination Sto..ARRRRGH!

Vic: Enit, Why did you just push the announcer out of our top floor towerblock window?
Enit: Well 'is broken high-pitched squeaky voice was starting to 'urt me poor bleedin' ear'oles.

*suddenly the door bursts open*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:11 pm 
Senior Looney

Enit: Good lord! It's me!

Vic: ...Yes, of course it is. What's so strange about that?

Enit: Well, you know, I just though that considering I was already in here it might be more likely that it was somebody other than me who was entering the room.

Vic: True, but the door burst open because you were heading out it, colliding with a mirror on the way.

Enit: By jove, you're right! It's so simple, yet so complex! Where did this mirror come from anyway?

Vic: It is the sacred publishing mirror of Antioch. 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries. Brother Maynard, move your motherf*#kin' mirror!

Brother Maynard: Not on your life! <draws a ...

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:08 pm 
Meh

...so as Vic and Enit continued to ramble on 17 months later, the tattered curtain finally yet surely draws to a sad close to an almost empty house.

clap clap

The End

Now lock the cursed thing :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly