Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post subject: Hello
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 am 
Starting Loony

Here is my introduction on introducing me to Monty Python's Completely Useless Website. I love Monty Python's and share the same crazy sence of humour which I have led me into problems with people who do not share the crazy sence of humour as I do. I am sure there are people on these forums which know what I mean or...might think I am a complete loop job.

At my 11th birthday party all I did was hide behind the curtains and stayed there for atleast an hour. my best friend asked why I was behind the curtain and I replied " it's a great place to hang and be apart of this wonderfull party"

^ Yes I was very alone for the whole hour but I got a kick out of the pathetic sence of humour which was with me, a sence of humour which never left me...oh dear!

I am Steve 35 from South Wales UK and this is my introduction about a person who is a person who wants to say hi to like minded people who work for the guardian...sorry i mean't to say "like minded people who love Monty Python.

Sorry to be of trouble..er goodbye (joking)

^ anyway, in a long but yet very naughty humour that is my introduction. I love these forums and hope its OK if I stick around.

With roses and sandles from my aunties toolshed, speak to you all soon,

JesusLeftLeg

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:17 am 
Well if you think about it... a lot... COME ON MAN GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT!... This forum is quite like that pair of curtains you decided to hide behind at your eleventh birthday party. It's a great place to hang, and be a part of this wonderful party. Well, it's not quite a party at the moment, it's more like a small gathering where everyone is eyeing up the party sausages - and the rest of the guests either haven't arrived yet, have gone out getting more beer, or have gone to that "rave" down the road instead. I use the word "rave" with such distain. If there's not broken windows, clouds of marijuana and police sirens, it's not a rave.

Anyway, yes, it is very much ok that you stick around. You can help turn this small social gathering into a party if you like.

Question: Why is it that you have a preference for Jesus's left leg, as oppose to his right? What did it ever do to you?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 pm 
Starting Loony

Ray Ray wrote:
Question: Why is it that you have a preference for Jesus's left leg, as oppose to his right? What did it ever do to you?

The right leg being a leg is a leg which I have no bad feeling for or anything else which does not belong to any other leg, I just decided to use the left leg out of self choice. I am sure we all have our favourite leg left or right or right or left one can march the other can't etc. I just decided on the left. do you think JesusesRighteyelid would have been OK or maybe the inside of an underground intergerdan?

Hey! It's nice to meet you Ray Ray :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:22 pm 
I think that the name you've chosen works just fine. It just struck me as an interesting question to pose, as just the other day I was involved in a discussion revolving around the question "Which leg do you lead with?" In other words, "Whenever you're going upstairs, which one always has to get it's nose in before the other? If legs had noses. Which I'm pretty sure they don't"

It was a discussion that had only one conclusion:
"I don't know, but I think we all need to get out more"

I was just curious as to whether you knew the secret of Jesus's technique of walking up stairs. Or whether he just had a favourite leg, which we now know is clearly his left.

It does surprise me that no-one has registered as just "Jesus". I mean, we already have a "GOD" here, it would make sense. Still, whole Jesus or not, we still welcome all of his body parts, even if they join us one at a time.

It's nice to meet you too. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:06 pm 
Admin Overlord

Welcome silly person.

From henceforth you shall be JesusesLeftLeg who is known as "JesusesLeftLeg"

Pudding?

CF

Reply address is NEVER CHECKED. Contact me at "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:09 pm 
Starting Loony

What Jesus' Left Leg blatantly fails to appreciate is that it's the Meek's Left Leg who are the problem.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:58 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

Hello......insert generic welcome here........

Normally it would be something unique and special but for reasons beyond my control it can't be....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:53 am 
Senior Looney

Well, I think it's a great pleasure, privilege and honour to have you on board. The forum is quite famous for its members who post delightful posts to amusement of their fellow posters. But not only for amusement, this forum can be very serious at times. In fact you can't find a group so dedicated, so grave and so deep like this one in this address nobody remembers. If my computer once broke down I wouldn't have a glue how to find back to this forum without the bookmark I have save this forum with. Of course I could google for "Monty Python's Completely Useless Website" but I wouldn't be so sure that I ever remembered that phrase. I could as well type in the search bar "Arthur Lipoman's Utterly Bananed Freak Show" or "Esra Buñuel Seven Memorable Fiascos" - according to recent rumors I heard in Ladies Bathroom people can't remember phrases with more than 3 syllables too easily. I think there should be instant access into this forum in all net browsers. Monty Python is one of the most important critical intellectuals of the 21st century, I believe. There should be internet browsers entirely designed to find a python online group. More people should follow Monty Python's precepts of life.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 pm 
Senior Looney

Location: Usually Barcelona (Spain), but I'm in London right now :)
Arthur Name wrote:
Well, I think it's a great pleasure, privilege and honour to have you on board. The forum is quite famous for its members who post delightful posts to amusement of their fellow posters. But not only for amusement, this forum can be very serious at times. In fact you can't find a group so dedicated, so grave and so deep like this one in this address nobody remembers. If my computer once broke down I wouldn't have a glue how to find back to this forum without the bookmark I have save this forum with. Of course I could google for "Monty Python's Completely Useless Website" but I wouldn't be so sure that I ever remembered that phrase. I could as well type in the search bar "Arthur Lipoman's Utterly Bananed Freak Show" or "Esra Buñuel Seven Memorable Fiascos" - according to recent rumors I heard in Ladies Bathroom people can't remember phrases with more than 3 syllables too easily. I think there should be instant access into this forum in all net browsers. Monty Python is one of the most important critical intellectuals of the 21st century, I believe. There should be internet browsers entirely designed to find a python online group. More people should follow Monty Python's precepts of life.

Olé!! :D:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 am 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
That curtain must have been a most glorious curtain, and welcome!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:10 am 
Pythonesque

A newbie!

The warmest welcomes...

you LOONEY!!! :D

Madeleine...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:55 pm 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
Have you heard of that man with a wooden leg named Smith? Oh really, whats the name of his other leg?

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly