Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Are people wearing enough hats?
Yes 14%  14%  [ 7 ]
No 86%  86%  [ 43 ]
Total votes : 50

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:06 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

MrsNiggerbaiter wrote:
I thought I deleted this post

It was for a new people are not wearing enough hats topic on another forum.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:23 am 
Senior Looney

thinking of you i belie´ve i turn into atheist 8)
without that thought i believe to stay at my belief :lol: :roll: :wink: :idea:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:04 pm 
Amazing Looney

Things seem to have gotten rather silly around here. Should I be concerned about things getting silly or just concerned about people not wearing enough hats?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 pm 
Just Plain Amazing

After 3 days of being soaked from washing my beanie is back on my head.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:12 pm 
Senior Looney

Mrs.Norris wrote:
Things seem to have gotten rather silly around here. Should I be concerned about things getting silly or just concerned about people not wearing enough hats?

Well, that was conspicuously brutal.

What is your real argument?

Abstraction reigned.

No axe offense.

Only apples.

No pears.

Later.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:32 pm 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
I gots maself a cowgirl hat, yeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaw

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 am 
Just Plain Amazing

Concorde wrote:

Well........

Pictures girl!!!! *Thinks inappropriate thought and decides to end post*

Post subject: pigeon
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 am 
Senior Looney

I hereby retreat my previous post, and surrender to the quoted part.

In the meantime, while waiting to see whether the weather is acceptable over a mid-to-long period of time, as well as if the message's core (which I viewed as too abstract initially, but which I have come to terms with at the moment) is true over a long-to-very-very-very-very-very-very-long (note: not long-to-very-very-very-very-very-very-very-long) period or not: do you want a cup of tea with sugar, milk, grapes, salt, words of oath, cinnamon, lime, paper, unspecificed fruit mixture, pepper, more tea on top of the (potentially) already served tea, drops of water (the available drop choices include (and are limited to): cold, warm, medium, medium-to-warm, cold-to-medium, ice cold, cold-to-ice cold or of random temperature) (mind you: this does by no means describe the tea itself, only the drops, but if you're not interested in drops at all, then moderately ignore this), juice, a vulgar combination, none of the above (additional ingredients, that is) or simply nothing whatsoever (which entails (not entices), naturally, i.e., no tea)?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:32 am 
Just Plain Amazing

Concorde wrote:

Still no pictures, talk about letting down the team...

Post subject: Re: pigeon
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 am 
Amazing Looney

The Weather wrote:
I hereby retreat my previous post, and surrender to the quoted part.

In the meantime, while waiting to see whether the weather is acceptable over a mid-to-long period of time, as well as if the message's core (which I viewed as too abstract initially, but which I have come to terms with at the moment) is true over a long-to-very-very-very-very-very-very-long (note: not long-to-very-very-very-very-very-very-very-long) period or not: do you want a cup of tea with sugar, milk, grapes, salt, words of oath, cinnamon, lime, paper, unspecificed fruit mixture, pepper, more tea on top of the (potentially) already served tea, drops of water (the available drop choices include (and are limited to): cold, warm, medium, medium-to-warm, cold-to-medium, ice cold, cold-to-ice cold or of random temperature) (mind you: this does by no means describe the tea itself, only the drops, but if you're not interested in drops at all, then moderately ignore this), juice, a vulgar combination, none of the above (additional ingredients, that is) or simply nothing whatsoever (which entails (not entices), naturally, i.e., no tea)?

Is that all served in a cowboy hat? If so, then I'll have about four of those with some cherry cheesecake, a badger, some thick wool socks, a hammock, sixteen yellow yaks, a hamster, 149 German shephards, 842 zoo keepers, a chocolate muffin, fourteen boxes of strawberries, a lemon, a arrangement of poorly arranged lillies, 33 quails, 87 xylophone players, a Scottish Highland pipeband that has recently played at the Military Tattoo that they have in the UK, and a tuba. Oh, and don't forget the cowboy hats that everybody is going to wear in addition to the one that is going to be used to serve it all.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:46 pm 
Senior Looney

The demand is registered, but I'll deem it as classified on a temporary basis. (Probably for less than 15 years, more than three hours, and if it is - at any time within this period - de-classified but immediately classified again, all terms are thrown out of the window.)

This, of course, implicates, entails and means that anyone who thinks (for some reason) that the information indeed isn't classified, suffers from hallucinations or delusions (possibly a combination, but certainly one of the two) and should consult one's local bat painter.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:23 am 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
GOD wrote:
Concorde wrote:

Still no pictures, talk about letting down the team...

I just need some batteries for my camera :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly