Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 109  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:20 am 
Average Looney

woohoo!!! another aussie! where bouts in aust?

oooo.....im getting too excited again....r u for or against the hat revolution? (better get down to the important questions here)

but yeah im lozzie....both user name and actual nick name...lauren to those that are annoying enough to call me my real name. loz for short...i have other names too but we won't go into that

*Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:52 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
I am in South Australia. Where are you?

Well my user name is Pythongirl-but you can call me Tess if you want. I was going to call myself Palinsgirl, but that would have just given it away that I have a Michael Palin fetish!!!! Hehe[:p]

I love all the Pythons and I'd love to meet them all-but I reckon I'd do anything to meet Michael! Here I am, 32 years old, in love (Lust??!!)with a 61 year old man-he's only a year older than my father! And he's married! Oh well! Never mind. I reckon he's brilliant. But they all are, aren't they?

Who's your favourite? I reckon, after Michael, my faves go, Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle,Terry Jones and then Terry Gilliam. Poor old Gilliam-he always gets left out, doesn't he? We love you, Terry!!!!!!!![:D]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:54 am 
Senior Looney

Location: Physically? Australia. In my head? The Land of All Things Python. Lovely!
Very much for the hat revolution, by the way!

And while we're on it - we must start a new Ministry of Silly Walks!

Hehe[:D]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:17 am 
Average Looney

im in sydney. *faints* we have a new member of the revolution, another person that is in love with palin (im the same) AND someone who wants to start a ministry!

i think im in love! (not really but u know what i mean)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:49 am 
Senior Looney

Who, in their right mind, cannot love Michael Palin? He's lovely, isn't he?!! I've become hooked on his travel shows now too![:)]

How old are you Lozzie? Cos I reckon I'm one of the oldest here!

I was watching the special dvd edition of the Meaning Of Life last night-there's some great extras on it-a Virtual Reunion (without Graham of course)-in which all the Pythons are in different places, but they put them together! It's hilarious.

There's also great commentary by Terry Jones (he's a crack-up) and Terry Gilliam.

I'll admit that the Meaning Of Life wasn't my favourite of their films-but some of the scenes were fantastic. The Pythons didn't like it much, but I thought the scene with Michael and Eric dressed as the tiger (the Zulu War scene) was brilliant[:D] I also love Graham and Eric as the protestant couple.

By the way-where are you from ,Tommy? Just wondering 'cos you didn't say.

I'd love to go over to America and see the Spamalot play that Eric is doing, based on the Holy Grail. Come to Australia, Eric!! I saw that Michael was here at the end of last year. They only ever go to Melbourne and Sydney though! Unfair!![;)]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:07 am 
Average Looney

im 17...

yeah ive watched the special ed meaning of life too...its great

*sigh* its too late in the night to actualy write a full response...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:30 pm 
Amazing Looney

At the moment, I can't really think of anything to say. I just thought that you all should know this useless and irrelevent information. [:D]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:45 am 
Just Plain Amazing

Yay more Australians! I thought I was the only one! Now there is 3! Soon we will have enough to take over!

"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:38 pm 
Amazing Looney

I have a question for the panel: Am I the only Canadian person on this forum? [:(] If so, I don't want to be the only Canadian person on this forum. I'd feel quite lonely if I was. [:(]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:47 am 
Just Plain Amazing

AAAAWWWWW poor mrs norris! The only one!

"People are not wearing enough hats!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:39 pm 
Senior Looney

Come on Canadians-do it for the team![:)]

Three Australians-yay!!! That's nice to know. Yesterday I bought the entire series of Flying Circus on dvd-I can't wait to see it.[:D] I haven't seen quite a few episodes - so it'll be great. Who doesn't love the Fish-Slapping Dance?? Hehe.[:D]

I also recently saw the lost German episode too-hehe!![:D] How cool is Terry Jones as the king with his organ??? Love it[:D]

But I must say we need more Aussies here-come on people-more Bruces please!!!!! [;)] Where are you all?? We need to get a petition going to get Eric Idle to bring Spamalot to Australia!!!!!!!!![:)]

By the way-there's also a great book around the place of Graham Chapman's unused scripts-it's a great read-if anyone can get their hands on it (it's not a new book-I found it at a market)-it's a terrific read. You still won't be able to get into the mind of Graham Chapman (I don't think anyone ever did), but he was a total genius and if life was fair he'd still be here making us chuckle[:)]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:46 pm 
Amazing Looney

Yeah, come on Canada! We need you! You know what? This is the one thing that bugs me about being Canadian: we tend to be a little shy and maybe timid when meeting new people, so coming onto a Monty Python forum and talking to millions of strange people from around the world would be a little odd. (it's lots of fun though)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 109  Next

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Silly