Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current

Post subject: Monty Python's Terry Jones gets lover, 26, pregnant
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:48 am 
Admin Overlord

Quote:
Monty Python's Terry Jones gets lover, 26, pregnant

Monty Python star Terry Jones is to have a baby with his Swedish girlfriend, who is 41 years his junior.

Jones, 67, has been dating 26-year-old Anna Soderstrom for nearly five years after they meet at book signing in Oxford, where she was an undergraduate.

She is now more than three months pregnant and is due to give birth in the autumn, according to the Daily Mail.

Jones's relationship with Miss Soderstrom soured his 35-year "open" marriage to Alison Telfer, a London biochemist. She reportedly threw the comedian out of their family home after hearing of his attachment to the student, even though the couple had agreed that would be allowed to see other people.

A friend of his estranged wife said that she and her children were humiliated that Jones was having a baby with someone old enough to be his granddaughter.

"He doesn't seem fazed by it, but everyone else is. If anything it's a classic case of male pride taking over. Getting a young filly pregnant shows there's life in the old dog yet," they told the newspaper.

"Alison and the kids are a different proposition. For them it's devastating and humiliating. They'll never speak about it because they've got far too much dignity for that."

Jones was won of the founder members of the Monty Python comedy troupe along with Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle and Michael Palin. He has also directed films, written popular history and is a published poet.

Daily Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/5228615/Monty-Pythons-Terry-Jones-gets-lover-26-pregnant.html

As far as I can tell, the only source for this story is the Daily Mail - other organisations are reporting the Mail as the source. Not the most reliable tabloid in the world, but congrats to our Terry if it's true.

CF

Reply address is NEVER CHECKED. Contact me at "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

Post subject: Re: Monty Python's Terry Jones gets lover, 26, pregnant
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:00 pm 
Senior Looney

WHAAAAT?!?!
OH MY GOD!!! (Which is of course Samuel! :wink: hehehe im in your post :P )
:D :D :D :D :D

If it does turn out to be true, then OMG *FLAILS* SO HAPPY!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 am 
Just Plain Amazing

That lucky lucky bastard! I wants a 26 year old swedish lover. Well i'd prefer 23yo.....

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:02 pm 
Major Looney

Location: I'm really in Swamp Castle, but for legal reasons I have to say I'm in Liverpool.
ahhh, even though people are badmouthing him, if he's happy then I'm happy for him. Age gaps like that do happen in everyday life so I don't know what the furore is about just because he's famous. :)

Board index » Monty Python Forums » Current